Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got this game when it came out and played like 20 hours of it and gave up on it, during this covid ive been going through and beating games I fizzled out on, so I picked this back up. Finally beat this game the other day and I give it a solid 8/10.

The cut scenes are long AF but there’s a lot of dope ones in there as well. The ending was amazing. One of the best endings ever imo, just took to long to get there. Total playtime was just shy of 50 hours smh. So while it was a pretty good game, I’ll never play it again

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got this game when it came out and played like 20 hours of it and gave up on it, during this covid ive been going through and beating games I fizzled out on, so I picked this back up. Finally beat this game the other day and I give it a solid 8/10.

The cut scenes are long AF but there’s a lot of dope ones in there as well. The ending was amazing. One of the best endings ever imo, just took to long to get there. Total playtime was just shy of 50 hours smh. So while it was a pretty good game, I’ll never play it again
How did you take walking so far non stop. shyt was boring af.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
finally finished this masterpiece :ohlawd:

everything came together at the end :ohhh:

...shyt still confusing as fukk though :heh:

great game. shyt seemed kinda boring at first, but it became addicting. cool community aspects. I didn't really do any deliveries that weren't part of the main missions, but it sure seemed like there was plenty to do

game was dope. Kojima done it again :salute:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent the entire rollout of this game laughing at it, borrowed it from my bro since I don’t have anything new to play (physical gang :takedat:)

And...I’m actually enjoying it lol, once you get past through the first couple chapters and you have more freedom with tools and vehicles ect it’s pretty good, it definitely has that addictive feel to it, my biggest complaint is the supporting characters tho, they are bland as fukk (so far)

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I spent the entire rollout of this game laughing at it, borrowed it from my bro since I don’t have anything new to play (physical gang :takedat:)

And...I’m actually enjoying it lol, once you get past through the first couple chapters and you have more freedom with tools and vehicles ect it’s pretty good, it definitely has that addictive feel to it, my biggest complaint is the supporting characters tho, they are bland as fukk (so far)

Basically

Once you get past I think chapter 3 everything opens up and the game becomes like you said addictive..

I thoroughly enjoyed the game but haven't gone back to it

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Got this game on sale and I’m actually having a blast playing it.

game has no business of being called a video game but it’s still has moments of fun and enjoyment

Bruh if I'm going to make deliveries, I'd rather do Postmates and make money.

:youngsabo: