Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the hell out of it and didn’t want to put it down until I figured out what was behind all that shyt. When you finally get used to playing it everything kind of goes into cruise control like one of those automatic spoilers on a fancy car. It’s oddly relaxing. You even feel some of the more charming subtle things you might have felt playing the metal gear series.

It’s definitely not for everybody, but if you fit the niche it occupies then you’ll love the shyt out this. If video games were rap, you’d have to be the person rushing into Sam Goody to pick up the new cannibal Ox, Kool Keith, and Loot pack albums lol.

If you enjoy the crazy mess the Metal Gear series was, and are the kind of person who won’t stop pulling a string until you figure out where it leads then this is for you.

:mjcry:
fukk Konami for ending metal gear like that.
I’m in the beginning transfering the presidents body. This a far ass walk breh. Are all these walks like this or longer

Superstar
Daps
I’m in the beginning transfering the presidents body. This a far ass walk breh. Are all these walks like this or longer

:mjlol:
You not gon make it lmaoooo. Nah you eventually get different modes of transportation. You gotta walk for a lil while though.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I got zip lines from mamas house all the way around the mountain to heartman, and the photographer

:blessed:
I only discovered how useful zip lines were late in the game because I focused so much on completing the entire highway but those zip lines are a blessing to get through the mountain area. :whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I only discovered how useful zip lines were late in the game because I focused so much on completing the entire highway but those zip lines are a blessing to get through the mountain area. :whew:
The highway takes to long to develop

When you have your strand connections on fleek there's always someone to help you connect that last strand to complete ur Master work

I think I'll upload a zip line video showing the architecture

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this game just keeps getting weirder and weirder :heh:

it's like every character has some crazy backstory:

"my mom's the president. she just died so I have to throw her in the incinerator"

"I have a ghost baby"

"I'm made out of cadavers"

"I die every 20 minutes"

I like it a lot though. Kojima was definitely on one when he made this game

flmgivq02iy21.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what happened bro?

Same thing that Happened with Horizon on PS4 when BOTW came out, and now lowkey it's about to happen to Horizon again the same way, at the same part of the game.

I was fw it heavy, then I tried out that Horizon PC, got wrapped up in that, now I'm hype for that Grounded update this wk :russ: lucky my slate is pretty light until PS5, so I'm definitely getting through all of em before shyt starts coming out like that again.

Probably putting off TLOU because I wanna run both games grounded.

But honestly I was fw this more than Horizon just because of the relaxing gameplay loop thus far. Think this just got bumped back up to the top of the list with Guerrilla saying they were still working on improving the Horizon port

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
this game just keeps getting weirder and weirder :heh:

it's like every character has some crazy backstory:

"my mom's the president. she just died so I have to throw her in the incinerator"

"I have a ghost baby"

"I'm made out of cadavers"

"I die every 20 minutes"

I like it a lot though. Kojima was definitely on one when he made this game

flmgivq02iy21.jpg
Those episodic story arcs are definitely crazy. That's that Kojima craziness that really made the story click for me.