Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
See, shyt like this is why MSGV is so fukked up. Kojima spends more time trying to be a Kubrick/Shyamalan hybrid than he does trying to be a game producer. I bet all you do is press square in between watching nonsensical 15 minute cutscenes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See, shyt like this is why MSGV is so fukked up. Kojima spends more time trying to be a Kubrick/Shyamalan hybrid than he does trying to be a game producer. I bet all you do is press square in between watching nonsensical 15 minute cutscenes.
But MGSV had one of the best gameplay engines ever though. It doesn't have to be either or. People are jumping the shark over early footage.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when this dude had the whole Moby dikk Studios and everyone didn't know what or who they were? Dude was doing interviews with a face wrap.
At the time folks weren't sure what game this was(before it was revealed as MGSV)

Man that trailer was so dope when it came out. People were analyzing the shyt to death.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Remember when this dude had the whole Moby dikk Studios and everyone didn't know what or who they were? Dude was doing interviews with a face wrap.
At the time folks weren't sure what game this was(before it was revealed as MGSV)

Man that trailer was so dope when it came out. People were analyzing the shyt to death.

exactly, ppl are to literal with kojima. He already told you the game is going to be about bounding the players lives together like some type of rope.

Death Stranding is about ropes instead of sticks

Umbilical cords and birth represent that gameplay dynamic. Kojima is weird but he usually has a method to his weird trailers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yall still doubting Kojima? :pachaha:

I don't even have to watch the trailer, game is gonna be good. :blessed:
Kojima has not proven himself to be fail proof.

As great as the OG MGS trillogy is, there's also been plenty of missteps and he hasn't proven he can make another good IP.

I'm trying to be optimistic about this game, but this idea that kojima is so great and incapable fail doesn't hold up to reality.

Truly he hasn't proven anything in almost 15 years.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
MGSV 5 had the exact opposite problem breh. Where the gameplay was great and the clear focus, with the story and Kojimaisms taking a back seat.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Kojima has not proven himself to be fail proof.

As great as the OG MGS trillogy is, there's also been plenty of missteps and he hasn't proven he can make another good IP.

I'm trying to be optimistic about this game, but this idea that kojima is so great and incapable fail doesn't hold up to reality.

Truly he hasn't proven anything in almost 15 years.
Snatcher, Policenauts and Zone of Enders are all good. I know what you're saying though.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
exactly, ppl are to literal with kojima. He already told you the game is going to be about bounding the players lives together like some type of rope.

Death Stranding is about ropes instead of sticks

Umbilical cords and birth represent that gameplay dynamic. Kojima is weird but he usually has a method to his weird trailers.
It seems the babys are there rope to the world of the living that's why the baby took him out of the water where all his crew died.
Death stranding is when the animals of the ocean go onto land to die Kojima.