Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
2020 :dwillhuh: this nikka Kohima serious?!???!
this is the issue i have with this nikka. I won't front I used to be team kojima until I realize that this nikka takes too fukking long to make games. MGSV would have been dropping this year if it wasn't for Konami forcing the unfinished release of the game.

I understand how konami felt, this nikka taking all our money and resources while taking a fukking decade to make a game. While other teams are taking at the most 3 years.

Now we got this goofy shyt and we gotta wait for 3 years?

fukk him and this game.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt might never come out lol

Has it even been two years in development? Four years for a triple AAA title is expected, nevermind the fact that its from a brand new studio. People on here have crazy expectations.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Has it even been two years in development? Four years for a triple AAA title is expected, nevermind the fact that its from a brand new studio. People on here have crazy expectations.
there isn't a single thing in that trailer that looks like it could even be put to practical gameplay though, that's my thing

we got invisible monsters
dudes in the future doing.... things. in ....places
a random corpse with a gold face on top
somehow people get evaporated into the ground
there's a fukking baby in a fanny pack
attack on space titan, now with tentacles and magneto-esque death powers
suicides ripped straight from the animatrix
then whatever that acid trip was at the end with a baby giving a thumbs up inside of a grown man

its so ridiculously abstract that no one anywhere can even quantify what's going on. and after what Phantom Pain did, its starting to look like Kojima is the kind of artist/developer that needs those left/right limits up - and not the blank check and open air that Sony's forked over to him

I like Kojima. But this looks like everything wrong with his stuff rolled into a fully bankrolled clusterfukk.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't bothered watching the trailer once I saw there was no gameplay. If there is no gameplay next E3 then yeah, probably time to get worried.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
there isn't a single thing in that trailer that looks like it could even be put to practical gameplay though, that's my thing

we got invisible monsters
dudes in the future doing.... things. in ....places
a random corpse with a gold face on top
somehow people get evaporated into the ground
there's a fukking baby in a fanny pack
attack on space titan, now with tentacles and magneto-esque death powers
suicides ripped straight from the animatrix
then whatever that acid trip was at the end with a baby giving a thumbs up inside of a grown man

its so ridiculously abstract that no one anywhere can even quantify what's going on. and after what Phantom Pain did, its starting to look like Kojima is the kind of artist/developer that needs those left/right limits up - and not the blank check and open air that Sony's forked over to him

I like Kojima. But this looks like everything wrong with his stuff rolled into a fully bankrolled clusterfukk.
OH YEAAAAAH