Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The more I play it the more I like it. It’s understandable to look at the game on the surface and laugh at it. The premise is goofy as hell....but it works. There’s definitely metal gear solid vibes very early in the game when you have to infiltrate a camp with stealth and tie up MULES. Sam isn’t as defenseless as I thought he would be. Theres plenty of deliveries, but along the way you end up having to deal with a lot of different things.
Right now the game is sitting at a 8/10 for me. I’m still fairly early in the game though. Just about 6 - 8 hours in.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The more I play it the more I like it. It’s understandable to look at the game on the surface and laugh at it. The premise is goofy as hell....but it works. There’s definitely metal gear solid vibes very early in the game when you have to infiltrate a camp with stealth and tie up MULES. Sam isn’t as defenseless as I thought he would be. Theres plenty of deliveries, but along the way you end up having to deal with a lot of different things.
Right now the game is sitting at a 8/10 for me. I’m still fairly early in the game though. Just about 6 - 8 hours in.

what chapter are you in?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This game absorbs my time. Delivering a pizza in ch. 3 and I decide to check my playtime. Level 58 and 16 hours clocked breh. :mindblown:

This game is spectacular so far though. Far from a walking sim. Just fought and snuck by a camp of MULEs and traveled through a deep valley full of BTs all because I didn't bring enough ladders to get over the mountain to Port Knot. Then the city came into view over the top of the hill and the music came in. :blessed:

This game is gonna break me. :mjcry:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Bout to start getting my mgsv on and robbing camps for resources. Gotta couple things that should help with that now :mjgrin:

I gotta make America great again, by any means necessary:demonic:

has anybody figured out what strand contracts do? I leveled up a bunch last night and it’s a new feature I can do but I have no clue what it is.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just had my first boss fight, not sure how much this one will compare to the others in the game but I hope you at least get guns to fight those later on. Throwing grenades is not the wave and in hectic moments it's plain impossible to see what your blood level status is. Kind of shows that combat clearly is not the main focus of the game.

Regardless, I got a 'C' for it but I started to get it towards the end so I decided to retry it and I beat it without getting taking any damage and got an 'S'. Say what you will, but once you learn how the game is meant to be played, it becomes a walk in the park (pun intended).

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yeah. just got to the point where i had to walk in that forest and all the BTs pop up. shyt was nuts. i was about halfway through on the left side when they appeared. i thought i was going straight while dipping on them, but i was so focused on avoiding them i didn't realize they were turning me around. somehow ended up all the way back at the beginning of the forest, on the opposite side of the field. shyt is like the ps4's version of the lost woods.

i just climbed up on the rocks and avoided the whole forest, but by the time i got there most of my packages (save for the piece i needed to deliver for the windmill) were close to ruined. and i only had one can of repair spray.

wish i saw your reply sooner breh. :mjcry:

i stay with a max loadout of repair spray now.
I got routes going all the way into hills

Stock up on ladders and ropes and make a path

fukk them bts and that gat damn rain :camby: