Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And by this point in the game you should be getting clobbered with neck breaking head nods as you doze off into Oblivion like me.

20191106-223606.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Engaging narrative still.

Core game mechanics at the moment are just finding the best walking routes to carry shyt. A different kind of fun. What's driving you forward. ? Cut scenes and narrative

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Death Stranding feels like two games in one, designed for seemingly opposite audiences. One is a wholly unique open-world adventure with asynchronous cooperative multiplayer that allows me to feel like I’m part of a community, building a world from scratch. And the other is a long, confusing, deeply strange movie. The former is pulling most of the weight, but they share equal screen time. And, like a steamer trunk full of sperm, it’s impossible to separate the good from the bad. It’s all in the same box.

Death Stranding review: Hideo Kojima tries to make fetch happen

yeeah...I think I’m good on this game...I’m “forcing” myself to want to be interested in it but everything screams leave this shyt alone

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I just watch a watched a walkthrough of the first two hours on YT. The story’s interesting, but it’s definitely not a damn “game” lol.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just watch a watched a walkthrough of the first two hours on YT. The story’s interesting, but it’s definitely not a damn “game” lol.

can’t front the story looks far more intriguing than the gameplay...if I do end up buying it...I might play it on very easy mode just for the story...this shyt will look sick on the projector

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m so back and forth on this game and I think most of my interest is just due to the hype
I still can’t believe some of the reviews really low key called this shyt average all throughout their review only to give it 10/10 at the end, that shyt crazy to me.

Edit: shyt some of them weren’t even lowkey, they just straight up called it confusing, tedious and boring and then gave it a perfect score anyway lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still can’t believe some of the reviews really low key called this shyt average all throughout their review only to give it 10/10 at the end, that shyt crazy to me.

Edit: shyt some of them weren’t even lowkey, they just straight up called it confusing, tedious and boring and then gave it a perfect score anyway lol

ya I just read a review from EGM that was all over the place...they still gave it a perfect score tho

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m officially out :hubie: at least for now.

I appreciate big budget games trying something different, but finally seeing the actual gameplay loop in an extended play, this just doesn’t work for me at full price

Last edited: