Death Stranding Bout To Get A Ton Of 10/10 Reviews From Kojima Stans Once That Embargo Lifts...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Only expectation I have is for it to get me to Friday for GoT and if not I got a new BOTW file started too :russ: If DS is that deal for me I'll come back after tho. Seems like the perfect game for a chill night with some smoke

havjng played BOTW a little now, I can get the comparisons. I think DS is that on steroids. Exploration, hella Gadgets/gear/vehicles. Camps to raid, freedom (stealth vs run and gun) Add in terraforming, async multiplayer game play and the map transformation/upgrades and it provides a unique experience.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To be fair, the game opens up a lot around the 10 hour mark. The first few hours are really slow and boring.
Fundamentally, its not for me :hubie:. The cutscenes aren't even what shut it down. The bones of the gameplay are just not what I enjoy.
Our cousin said it’s trash nephew.... so it’s TRASH!!:lolbron:
:hubie: Its not for me. I look forward to the next Kojima project nonetheless.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fundamentally, its not for me :hubie:. The cutscenes aren't even what shut it down. The bones of the gameplay are just not what I enjoy.

:hubie: Its not for me. I look forward to the next Kojima project nonetheless.

Even the gameplay I believe opens up a lot, but it's pretty far in the game before it does. This is all on hearsay tho :hubie: didn't end up getting to it this wk, but I might get a few hrs in before GoT unlocks :mjgrin: