Death Stranding Bout To Get A Ton Of 10/10 Reviews From Kojima Stans Once That Embargo Lifts...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the only big story Driven AAA game I didn’t bother with, never could get past the whole idea of the gameplay, The loneliness of all that travelling along with the atmosphere is probably really great at points, but that being the only core thing with the gameplay isn’t enough when the actual combat (shooting/hand to hand) looks awful...maybe one day

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
This is the only big story Driven AAA game I didn’t bother with, never could get past the whole idea of the gameplay, The loneliness of all that travelling along with the atmosphere is probably really great at points, but that being the only core thing with the gameplay isn’t enough when the actual combat (shooting/hand to hand) looks awful...maybe one day
I was hating on this game without playing it. copped it on a sale and it's one of my favorite games of the generation.

I was worried about the gameplay too, but shyt ended up being very relaxing & unique. I've never really played a game like Death Stranding before.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hating on this game without playing it. copped it on a sale and it's one of my favorite games of the generation.

I was worried about the gameplay too, but shyt ended up being very relaxing & unique. I've never really played a game like Death Stranding before.
I’m sure I’ll try it at some point, I just hated how shoddy the hand to hand and shooting looked, like it was an afterthought that was tacked on when he was told the walking wouldn’t be enough lol, but yeah I imagine the whole travelling thing not being an issue for me like it is for others

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

It doesn't sound great on paper but I loved it as well.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Unfortunately, a lot of people did what you did. It was rampant across the internet. While the people who played it usually enjoyed the game :yeshrug:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I played for a couple hours then gave up. Too much walking

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Games i'm not sure about. I watch other people play on youtube first to see if i can get into it. For example i was never a fan of God of War, but i heard so many good things watched some gameplay for the latest one and was hooked.

With Death Stranding, i tried but game just seemed too boring and bizarre.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopping on this later today :ehh: based on what I know about the systems I hope there's a solid community on PC to hook up the helpful shyt in the world :russ:

Can't wait to see the performance tho; if a 2060 has this shyt at 4k60 with DLSS, a 2080ti is gonna have it at damn near 100 :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think pc will not only benefit from the graphical enhancements and patches that were made from console but I think y’all will be able to go in with more leveled expectations.

Some were expecting metal gear 6 and some were expecting more action oriented game in general. While the game DOES have action and stealth those are obviously not the focal points like in MGS.

not saying the game is perfect or even good (that’s subjective) but knowing what to expect going in can frame your expectations better

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think pc will not only benefit from the graphical enhancements and patches that were made from console but I think y’all will be able to go in with more leveled expectations.

Some were expecting metal gear 6 and some were expecting more action oriented game in general. While the game DOES have action and stealth those are obviously not the focal points like in MGS.

not saying the game is perfect or even good (that’s subjective) but knowing what to expect going in can frame your expectations better

Only expectation I have is for it to get me to Friday for GoT and if not I got a new BOTW file started too :russ: If DS is that deal for me I'll come back after tho. Seems like the perfect game for a chill night with some smoke