Death Stranding Bout To Get A Ton Of 10/10 Reviews From Kojima Stans Once That Embargo Lifts...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Even the gameplay I believe opens up a lot, but it's pretty far in the game before it does. This is all on hearsay tho :hubie: didn't end up getting to it this wk, but I might get a few hrs in before GoT unlocks :mjgrin:

It's chapter 3 where it opens up. It's long as fukk but you start unlocking all the vehicles, gadgets, exosuits, structures, diff traversal mechanics etc In that chapter

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's chapter 3 where it opens up. It's long as fukk but you start unlocking all the vehicles, gadgets, exosuits, structures, diff traversal mechanics etc In that chapter

Yea ch. 3 was what I remember folks saying to try to at least get to. Based on all the systems and the big world, I can at least understand why they would trickle the mechanics in, but remains to be seen whether or not I actually jive with it. Honestly being more or less stuck in the crib I see the trekking as the closest I'll get to a vacay any time soon :mjlol::wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Each exosuit gives you different abilities in regards to delivery. Some allow you to carry alot, while others may not carry as much but you can run like Usain bolt etc.

Plus you get diff weapons and shyt that allow you to better handle the invisible enemies(BTs)
Aite.

Yeah, its not for me. :hubie:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be damned :ohhh: this game is actually on to something, gameplay-wise. The 165 frames maxed with no tearing too :ohlawd:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
havjng played BOTW a little now, I can get the comparisons. I think DS is that on steroids. Exploration, hella Gadgets/gear/vehicles. Camps to raid, freedom (stealth vs run and gun) Add in terraforming, async multiplayer game play and the map transformation/upgrades and it provides a unique experience.

Don’t be disrespecting BOTW comparing fedex simulators to it.