Death Stranding Bout To Get A Ton Of 10/10 Reviews From Kojima Stans Once That Embargo Lifts...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sony/Kojima got my money I hope I enjoy it. I thought it may go down like this.

I hope you do to, cuz if not.... like Cap in Endgame. I don’t think you’re gonna know what you’re gonna do

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The truth is usually in the middle. Some of those praising the game are no doubt caught up in the hype and some people shytting on it are being contrarian (that IGN review definitely feels that way). I wonder how this game would have fared if it was from some rinky dink studio with zero hype.

Would probably be rated as straight trash and reviewers would be saying to pass on this game:ld:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The good thing about all this to me is that GG got to tweak the Decima engine and got a test run on what to implement for Horizon 2. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
SMH

10/10 scores are the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen or heard.

There is no such thing as a perfect anything. nothing should ever get a 10/10
They are less prevalent but they have been achieved. In its heyday super Mario could do no wrong because every new version pushed the genre forward. The games you play today don't exist if people didn't make games before the title you love. So an older title might be lame to you today. But in the past? Mario gets 10, zelda, megaman, goldeneye, R-type, all these games were 10's and everyone played them. If an airplane/ r-type game came out today it wouldn't be as popular because games today think they know what they want. And that arrogance is why you think no game can be a 10. I don't blame you, I blame the impact of the internet on society :francis:
First review leaked from a European magazine

European magazine leak :mjlol:
Lol. The only reviews that matter are from the big boys; IGN, Gamespot, Eurogamer etc. Nobody cares about reviews from PlayStationgamer.net :mjlol:
This

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Glad Im passing this game up for Shenmue 3. At least in that game I got a forklift to move shyt around in. Not walk across the mountains delivering packages for 85 hours :camby:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
First day cop? :lupe:

I'm trying not to fall into the hype.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This seems like the pure definition of a niche game. The people who like it are fawning over it, those who hate it are quite vocal.

I wish more people would accept this assessment. Scott Pilgrim vs The World is a niche ass movie that I happen to love...but I don't think people are trash because they don't like it. Kojima always been polarizing. But I'm gonna pick this shyt up...I'm more than likely gonna enjoy it and for sure marvel at the technical/art achievements of Kojima studios and Yoji Shinkawa and cool out.

Everyone doesn't need to like everything. Hell there will be Cyberpunk and FFVII Remake haters when they come out. :manny:

Oh, and Shenmue is a perfect example of a cotdamn excellent, yet boring game. Its also a game I fukking love.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I wish more people would accept this assessment. Scott Pilgrim vs The World is a niche ass movie that I happen to love...but I don't think people are trash because they don't like it. Kojima always been polarizing. But I'm gonna pick this shyt up...I'm more than likely gonna enjoy it and for sure marvel at the technical/art achievements of Kojima studios and Yoji Shinkawa and cool out.

Everyone doesn't need to like everything. Hell there will be Cyberpunk and FFVII Remake haters when they come out. :manny:

Oh, and Shenmue is a perfect example of a cotdamn excellent, yet boring game. Its also a game I fukking love.
This is a great example. Also think about some grind-based JRPGs that basically force you to run around for hours fighting weak enemies just to defeat one bigger enemy.

People ignore how many games they play are already built around chores simply because the main mechanic of those games sounds more "attractive".

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

I agree with all this

But I'm still not dropping 60 on it

Will peep it later on down the line during a deep sale