Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That car was parked up, watching everything
He definitely knew they were riding in different cars

If Biggie got hit,he was the target.All we need to know is why.Hired hitmen don't do two for ones unless its in the price. And far as we know Poochie didnt have to return half that money for not living up to his end and killing Puffy too.

Was Biggie killed on some poetic shyt to take Puffs artist?was word on the street to Suge that Biggie set up the Pac shooting?I would like to know if those sources were accurate. What if Puffy is telling the truth and had nothing to do with it? Puffy wasn't killed by Poochie,and the crips never pressed him about money he supposedly owed all these years:comeon:?Man if you could be a fly on the wall at Biggies final party.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Keffe d had this face :mjgrin:
While talkin

Dude ddnt give a fukk

:russ:. And his nephew had the :shaq: face when he was denying anything to do with the shooting. The cali dikkriders were praying that there was still some :demonic: gangbangers like them to catch tekashi69 the past weekend :mjlol:

I wonder if Keffe D is still good in his neighbourhood.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
fukk that snitch Keefe D

When is that Cac Vlad gonna find Tray Dee and Big Rock for interviews?

big rock doing life if am not mistaken or got a good few more years behind bars could do an interview possibly I just hate them prison phone calll interviews .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:youngsabo:
:russ:. And his nephew had the :shaq: face when he was denying anything to do with the shooting. The cali dikkriders were praying that there was still some :demonic: gangbangers like them to catch tekashi69 the past weekend :mjlol:

I wonder if Keffe D is still good in his neighbourhood.
proberly snitches are accepted these days like its all good like for example u got alpo with 14 bodies under his belt walking around bk laughing n joking like it’s all good so am not surprised at anything .... that’s why I laugh at nikkas who say they ride for pac till the end .... you got keffe Dee on this deathrow chronicles basically laughing skipping down the street where they shot pac at like :steviej:“ yep here I am flamingo and koval this where were shot em” :takedat:as if it’s a joke or sum shyt ... personally I felt having keffe Dee with his whole attitude about it n things on this documentary very distasteful n u know what the worse part is he’s actually been giving a platform to talk about it like it’s nothing and most likely getting paid to be in these documentaries:snoop::deadrose: ... n these so called imaginary pac riders are nowhere to be seen all bullshyt.......

Last edited:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could've sworn thats what Kading said in the doc. You could be right tho. If thats the case then how Puff the only one to come out of all this untouched
Puffy wasn't the target.
:youngsabo:
proberly snitches are accepted these days like its all good like for example u got alpo with 14 bodies under his belt walking around bk laughing n joking like it’s all good so am not surprised at anything .... that’s why I laugh at nikkas who say they ride for pac till the end .... you got keffe Dee on this deathrow chronicles basically laughing skipping down the street where they shot pac at like :steviej:“ yep here I am flamingo and koval this where were shot em” :takedat:as if it’s a joke or sum shyt ... personally I felt having keffe Dee with his whole attitude about it n things on this documentary very distasteful n u know what the worse part is he’s actually been giving a platform to talk about it like it’s nothing and most likely getting paid to be in these documentaries:snoop::deadrose: ... n these so called imaginary pac riders are nowhere to be seen all bullshyt.......
shid man. i have no problem with what Keefe D is doing....in fact I appreciate his interviews. Pac bit off more than he could chew. Keefe just telling the world why they did what they did....I don't like it, but i def respect it. Pac wasn't immune to the consequences of the streets. He should have kept on being a rapper and not try to be a gang member

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Puffy wasn't the target.

shid man. i have no problem with what Keefe D is doing....in fact I appreciate his interviews. Pac bit off more than he could chew. Keefe just telling the world why they did what they did....I don't like it, but i def respect it. Pac wasn't immune to the consequences of the streets. He should have kept on being a rapper and not try to be a gang member

2pacs bloodline is as far beyond gangs,as gangs are beyond you.

I hope Keefe keeps showing his face,the more recognizable he becomes maybe somebody will go upside his head. Let me catch him outside if I'm ever in Vegas,and he's shooting one of these documentaries. It's gon get ugly as a Hell Rell meal at Dennys:martin:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Puffy wasn't the target.

No no I think you missed my point pac shouldn’t have been involved in any ov that mess am saying how they let keffe Dee come across just seems like he was low -key laughing about the situation espically the bit when he’s walking down flamingo and koval almost on some skipping shyt happy to be where they shot him that’s the part that rubbed me the wrong way ... I think that was disrespectful to let him do that ... but another thing don’t u think it’s kinda wrong for him to be giving some what ov a plantform and get paid for it (am assuming he was paid to be apart ov this deathrow chronicles documentary) .....

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
If you’re mad at what Keefe D did and have no problem with Suge and Pac torturing nikkas to get to Puffy then you’re a hypocrite.

I dont like it but everyone involved in this sht was in the wrong. Aint nobody innocent in this shyt.

The minute Pac got hit up and responded threatening nikkas seeds then it became all fair in war

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
can we put to rest that 1 million dollar hit BULLshyt

keffe d statement at the very end at the spot where baby lane shot pac - saying
his nephew never did nothing to pac, and pac got what he deserved

is the nail in the coffin, that rumor was put out to make the story sexy... the keffe confession was a flat out lie; he only did it for the sole reason to appease Kading