Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've always felt that Orlando killed Pac cause it just fits together to perfectly. And I don't no where this theory about Biggie being killed by this gang member came from but the David Mack and Billups story made perfect sense as well. Wouldn't it be beneficial for Kading to say no former or ex LAPD was involved in order to get rid of the lawsuit.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Even after Pac got shot the first time and was blaming the ones that he did would this had went as far as it did if BIG didn't release Who Shot Ya. Or what if Pac hadn't released Hit Em Up? Or what if Pac and the crew never saw Orlando that night cause he or them had already made it into the fight area. I guess this story was going to end up a tragedy no matter what cause it could have been so many different situations but it ended in the worst result possible for both icons.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
amir mohammad aka harry billups

i dunno why its even a discussion
if lil cease whom was sitting right behind biggie saw the shooter and described him to the police artist

dosnt remotely look like
DDLl3b2XYAAe7Ng.jpg:large

but dose look like
th

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

again, this shyt aint even debatable

I agree

Several people in the Bad Boy crew identified Amir as someone who was present and near the exit. Including one of Bad Boy's head of Security who was an off duty Inglewood police officer (I forget his name)

LAPD hired Kading to pin the murder on a dead gang member to avoid a catostrophic lawsuit from Volleta Wallace (500M)

Clearly LAPD cops were involved, Suge Amir and Reggie Wright who had all the access to cops, due to being a former cop and his dead being a police chief

Nobody has ever identified, brought up or ever mentioned Poochie but Kading. For literally 15 years..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Honestly speaking, I really don’t know
if I had to pick which one, it would most definitely be putting that in the air rather than a direct order cause as I stated plenty of times which people seem to not know or choose to ignore is that biggie and puff and all them nikkaz was in LA for almost a month before March 9
now if you really think about it; a direct order from jail you would figure 2,3 or 4 days before an attempt to murder biggie would have occured, and for the record he and the whole bad boy team was out and about throughout the city that was partying & clubbing every night, hanging out with celebrities every day, shopping ,doing radio & Tv shows, interviews, recording songs etc... etc... you heard people say they was out there having da time of their life

so, again if it was an order, shyt would have popped off Immediately
it’s a good point ... maybe the vibe party was just the best spot when they would be most vulnerable .... I deffo think someone was folllowin there move when they were in l.a the whole time .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Is Dre or the other dude that was in the car with Orlando alive? Anyone that could corroborate Keefe story?
na no body .... Dre-smith died from obesity health-tip reasons, t-brown was shot and killed in a Compton drug house in 2015/16 . only keffe Dee the sole survivor from the car .. even zip died from cancer .... only nikkas who are alive are nikkas like Cody Edward but other then that only south side crips but none were actully there that night so it becomes hearsay ....

Kogami

Pro
Daps
Nobody has ever identified, brought up or ever mentioned Poochie but Kading. For literally 15 years..

Roderick Reed from Fruit Town Piru said Poochie did it in a letter from 2004, Theresa Swann confirmed it years later.

Kading didn't even start the Poochie theory as he started investigating in 2006.

bob1234321

Rookie
Daps
na no body .... Dre-smith died from obesity health-tip reasons, t-brown was shot and killed in a Compton drug house in 2015/16 . only keffe Dee the sole survivor from the car .. even zip died from cancer .... only nikkas who are alive are nikkas like Cody Edward but other then that only south side crips but none were actully there that night so it becomes hearsay ....

Just the other day, i heard a podcast with Reggie Wright jr and he said Dre-Smith died from rat poisoning :ohhh:

It was one of these he said that on...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Is Dre or the other dude that was in the car with Orlando alive? Anyone that could corroborate Keefe story?

nah

T brown the driver - was killed a few years ago in a robbery
Keffe front seat/passenger - still alvie
Dre backseat behind the driver - died from diabetes is many years later
Orlando backseat behind passenger/ keffe his uncle - was killed in ‘98 from a drug deal that went bad

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:snoop:

Not that anything is ever gone change your mind, but for clarity purposes, surely you can't be so dense to not realize when he said "my nephew didn't do nothing to you", he was referring to Pac snuffing Orlando in the MGM.

You have to be the only person who watched that documentary and took that quote to mean Keffe meant Orlando didn't shoot Pac, instead of it's obvious context of Pac beat Orlando and Orlando didn't do a damn thing to Pac PRIOR to that.

Or maybe you're just trolling. Hard to tell with these conspiracy theory dudes sometimes.

bll-cosby-confused.png

breh
you completely misunderstood my post

of course the keffe quote was meant about pac snuffing orlando
and of course orlando shot & killed pac

my post was referring to all these pac conspiracist whom wanna believe pac had a hit out on him from puff, biggie or both

the fact this million dollar hit was never brought up in this doc and keffe not even acknowledging it
with saying his nephew never did nothing to pac ... proves pac was killed solely do to snuffing baby lane aka orlando anderson a SSC whom was about that life
not
some BS fictional 1 million dollar plot to kill, assassinate pac like this is some Hollywood motion picture blockbuster movie as they like to believe

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
it’s a good point ... maybe the vibe party was just the best spot when they would be most vulnerable .... I deffo think someone was folllowin there move when they were in l.a the whole time .....

and another reason i believe it was LAPD was the Vibe party got shut down by the fire department minutes before biggie got murdered - which only means someone with connections got at the city with this info that it was a fire hazard at this location ; they needed to come and address the situation immediately

:yeshrug: im sorry
but some local gang banging nikka just aint got the power to pull all this shyt off especially if he is dolo

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
bll-cosby-confused.png

breh
you completely misunderstood my post

of course the keffe quote was meant about pac snuffing orlando
and of course orlando shot & killed pac

my post was referring to all these pac conspiracist whom wanna believe pac had a hit out on him from puff, biggie or both

the fact this million dollar hit was never brought up in this doc and keffe not even acknowledging it
with saying his nephew never did nothing to pac ... proves pac was killed solely do to snuffing baby lane aka orlando anderson a SSC whom was about that life
not
some BS fictional 1 million dollar plot to kill, assassinate pac like this is some Hollywood motion picture blockbuster movie as they like to believe

The reason pac snuffed lane in the first place was due to that guy ATTEMPTING to snatch the death row chain as allegedly Bad Boy wanted in a video and there was a bounty for grabbing one of those medallions. I do believe money was a factor whether it was for the bounty or "hit".

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
two things that didn't sit with me well...

Wish back then mobile phones was what they are today. Reason is, how mob james saw them crips roll up at 662 with pac and suge on route. All it would of taken was a call or even a text message to let them know what was about to happen :wow:

Final thing

the fact they saw pac standing up waving at them girls :damn: and how they would not of seen him if he just stayed in the car. Surely someone would of told pac "the guy you snuffed is a known crip" moments after the scuffle at the MGM