Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: are you drunk??

how can you be cool with a dead man?? eazy was long gone before pac even signed with death row.

and even if eazy was alive, this is still a horrible comparison. 2pac was already a huge star before signing with death row. he aint gotta take on nobody beef on some foot soldier chit like snoop did for dre.
are u fcking high?

u say pac was a huge star before signing to Death Row, which i totally agree with HOWEVER Snoop Dogg was a much much bigger star when Pac signed to Death Row, and he was there before pac and did more for the label than Pac did at the time......so I can use that same logic for Snoop....How come he should have picked up Pac's beef with the WHOLE east coast and bad boy just b/c Pac was a hot head......That's a lil boy mentality.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It matters a lot ..... look at the out come .... had pac socked some square he would be alive that’s what matters the fact he socked some gangbanger with a rep is the reason he’s 6 foot under .....don’t matter if sscc had beef with deathrow indirectly cause ov pac u don’t go put hands on someone like that especially when when you not from that life ... had 1 ov the actul mob pirus socked baby lane first I bet he would have waited to get back to Compton to handle that ....

You guys would respect him more if he had one of the bloods fight his battles:patrice:?

Plus it does matter when you guys like to infer that this was "gang shyt" and blame the longstanding blood and crip rivalry for Biggie and Pac being dead. Mob James said it himself that Suge had the little homies fighting in a rap beef and they weren't being paid for it. No one told Puffy to exploit that rivarly by hiring crips,but he did. And even then Pac died because Orlando and SSCC was after him on behalf of Badboy,not over colors and neighborhood beef. So its a little dishonest to act like this was anything more than rap beef. nikkas died because two hiphop figures paid to have it done allegedly.Pac punching Orlando only expedited his murder that was already set in motion by someone over at Badboy. At least Pac got some hits in on his would be killer before he was killed. Plus he was from that life historically so it was fair game,not like he was just some regular guy and a square himself. Maybe not gang life,but he was never living a square life.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

Yeah. Ive seen all of this. The first one is said to have been in retaliation for Anderson's suit. Just as the video said, Anderson was never a suspect because there was no evidence.

The rest I just don't believe. For everyone I post that said one thing you can post someone to say otherwise and vice versa. Definitely not an open and shut case though.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys would respect him more if he had one of the bloods fight his battles:patrice:?

Plus it does matter when you guys like to infer that this was "gang shyt" and blame the longstanding blood and crip rivalry for Biggie and Pac being dead. Mob James said it himself that Suge had the little homies fighting in a rap beef and they weren't being paid for it. No one told Puffy to exploit that rivarly by hiring crips,but he did. And even then Pac died because Orlando and SSCC was after him on behalf of Badboy,not over colors and neighborhood beef. So its a little dishonest to act like this was anything more than rap beef. nikkas died because two hiphop figures paid to have it done allegedly.Pac punching Orlando only expedited his murder that was already set in motion by someone over at Badboy. At least Pac got some hits in on his would be killer before he was killed. Plus he was from that life historically so it was fair game,not like he was just some regular guy and a square himself. Maybe not gang life,but he was never living a square life.
nahh....Pac died b/c he didn't keep his hands to himself, that fcking simple...

Double J

Banned
Daps
Yeah. Ive seen all of this. The first one is said to have been in retaliation for Anderson's suit. J youust as the video said, Anderson was never a suspect because there was no evidence.

The rest I just don't believe. For everyone I post that said one thing you can post someone to say otherwise and vice versa. Definitely not an open and shut case though.
yeah cuz 2pac's mom would just file a lawsuit against Orlando for no reason. Lol. She knew who killed her son and sued accordingly. definitely is an open and shut case.

Tupac died on some gang banging shyt. Just accept it and move on. You have Keefe D admitting on multiple occasions that that's what happened yet you stupid clowns don't want to accept it.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
This .... hate to say it but pac in many ways sped up deathrows and himselfs demise in many ways pac and suge fed off each other in a bad way .... pac doesn’t sign to deathrow I believe himself and deathrow as a label survives at least TIL the 2000s

to keep it a buck; the label imploding when it did, preserved their legacy.

they were poised to have a so-so year in '97 with other labels either catching up or str8 passing them.

are u fcking high?

u say pac was a huge star before signing to Death Row, which i totally agree with HOWEVER Snoop Dogg was a much much bigger star when Pac signed to Death Row, and he was there before pac and did more for the label than Pac did at the time......so I can use that same logic for Snoop....How come he should have picked up Pac's beef with the WHOLE east coast and bad boy just b/c Pac was a hot head......That's a lil boy mentality.

because they were ALREADY snoop's beefs.

I could see if you were talking about lady of rage not wanting any parts of it or something, but snoop? cmon son. snoop was playing both sides.

snoop & the dogg pound were already throwing shots & having incidents in new York before 2pac even got with death row.
pac had nothing to do with the source awards, or "new York, new York". theyre the ones whose video got shot up. not 2pac.

Last edited:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
yeah cuz 2pac's mom would just file a lawsuit against Orlando for no reason. Lol. She knew who killed her son and sued accordingly. definitely is an open and shut case.

Tupac died on some gang banging shyt. Just accept it and move on. You have Keefe D admitting on multiple occasions that that's what happened yet you stupid clowns don't want to accept it.
From the info I have looked at which is pretty much what it said in the video is that it was because anderson sued them. Nothing more than a legal maneuver.

Keefe D also said he was lying when he confessed and there was a motive for him to confess. Are we going by facts and evidence or what we believe? Logically speaking, which situation do you think he was lying in: The one where he could get off doing some serious jail time (the confession) or the one where he admitted he was lying in the confession?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
tupac seemed the type to watch scarface 100 times and get amped every time lol.

he really got high off the street power that deathrow/suge had and he was what caused them to peak and to fall off (that goes for deathrow and mob piru as well).

what always catches my eye is how big them mob piru dudes all were lol. In most pictures of gangbangers they look like skinny teenagers but all them dudes around suge weren't dwarfed by his big ass.

That's all it was...

People have to remember pac was 24/25 and suge and them was like 32 years old...

So pac look up to them like big brothers..

Pac thought all the shyt he got into he could get away with cause of his big brothers in THE MOB..Pac had no idea how L.A. gangs move and all the politics and all the backstabbing and he had to learn the hard way..

RIP but the nikka big mouth and being hard headed cost him his life

Double J

Banned
Daps
From the info I have looked at which is pretty much what it said in the video is that it was because anderson sued them. Nothing more than a legal maneuver.

Keefe D also said he was lying when he confessed and there was a motive for him to confess. Are we going by facts and evidence or what we believe? Logically speaking, which situation do you think he was lying in: The one where he could get off doing some serious jail time (the confession) or the one where he admitted he was lying in the confession?
dude you're an idiot. I'm done entertaining you.

Orlando Anderson killed 2Pac. All the evidence and common sense say so.

Let go of your little conspiracy theories and just acknowledge the fact that 2pac died over some gang bang shyt. Like I said before we could have HD footage of Orlando pulling the trigger on Pac and you stupid clowns would try and come up with some stupid conspiracy theory :snoop:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I'll take Greg Kading and Keefe D's word over yours:mjlol:
Keefe said it himself. Pac should have kept his hands to himself and that his nephew had not done anything to him....which is/was true. If you got any lick of sense in your head then it goes without saying that if Pac don't run up and initiate that ass-kicking, then they don't retaliate and shoot him

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to keep it a buck; the label imploding when it did, preserved their legacy.

they were poised to have a so-so year in '97 with other labels either catching up or str8 passing them.

because they were ALREADY snoop's beefs.

I could see if you were talking about lady of rage not wanting any parts of it or something, but snoop? cmon son. snoop was playing both sides.

snoop & the dogg pound were already throwing shots & having incidents in new York before 2pac even got with death row.
pac had nothing to do with the source awards, or "new York, new York". theyre the ones whose video got shot up. not 2pac.
that wasn't Snoop beef if Snoop say it wasn't serious enough to beef over. And from Bad boys side they felt the same way. Pac wanted the whole Death Row/Dogg pound to start beefing with Bad boy and new york, and snoop was smart enough to realize that it wasn't worth it. Did Snoop play both sides some? yea i agree he did

but it was mostly bc Pac was running around wild be way too reckless and trying to make everyone fight every single battle that he wanted to fight, he started dissing dr. dre too and that just made it real tough on everybody and Snoop was more loyal to Dre than Pac any day. Pac was just doing too much and i'm a big pac stan but that brother had a complex