Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
my nikka who do u believe killed biggie and why do you think he was killed ??? :jbhmm: thoughts ?? ....

amir mohammad aka harry billups

i dunno why its even a discussion
if lil cease whom was sitting right behind biggie saw the shooter and described him to the police artist

dosnt remotely look like
DDLl3b2XYAAe7Ng.jpg:large

but dose look like
th

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

again, this shyt aint even debatable

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

if lil cease whom was sitting right behind biggie saw the shooter and described him to the police artist

dosnt remotely look like

but dose look like
th

Poochie aone riding around like the terminator aint shoot no fukking Big, dont yout hink Suge and Crew would have been smart enough to create distance unlike puff.....Poochie might have set it up, but I doubt the whole poochie angle; yall think Suge will be thinking murders with every eye on him, caged in.....And Suge's wife cant be trusted she's implicated in a alleged d.r coup, and is trying to fukk up suge's current case

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
can we put to rest that 1 million dollar hit BULLshyt

keffe d statement at the very end at the spot where baby lane shot pac - saying
his nephew never did nothing to pac, and pac got what he deserved

is the nail in the coffin, that rumor was put out to make the story sexy... the keffe confession was a flat out lie; he only did it for the sole reason to appease Kading

Uh no, Keefe D said it HIMSELF that Puff was supposed to pay them $1 million dollars and you're trying to say he only said it "to appease Kading"?
Have you ever heard of perjury? Also, why would he willingly implicate himself in it?

Orlando Anderson and Keefe D were also at JD's party with Bad Boy when Wolf shot Jake Robles

There were bounties on Death Row chains issues by Puff and Orlando wanted to cash in on it

Southside Crips were security for Bad Boy whenever they were out west

There are witnesses who heard Keefe D asking Puff if he needed anything on the night Biggie got shot

So were supposed to forget about ALL of that and think its all coincidental

:comeon:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2pacs bloodline is as far beyond gangs,as gangs are beyond you.

I hope Keefe keeps showing his face,the more recognizable he becomes maybe somebody will go upside his head. Let me catch him outside if I'm ever in Vegas,and he's shooting one of these documentaries. It's gon get ugly as a Hell Rell meal at Dennys:martin:
Man Keefe rolled up on Suge and a caravan full of hardcore Pirus and they did their thing.....Dude from one of the most feared areas of Compton....trust and believe he ain't worried about your fraile ass :russ:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No no I think you missed my point pac shouldn’t have been involved in any ov that mess am saying how they let keffe Dee come across just seems like he was low -key laughing about the situation espically the bit when he’s walking down flamingo and koval almost on some skipping shyt happy to be where they shot him that’s the part that rubbed me the wrong way ... I think that was disrespectful to let him do that ... but another thing don’t u think it’s kinda wrong for him to be giving some what ov a plantform and get paid for it (am assuming he was paid to be apart ov this deathrow chronicles documentary) .....
I feel what u saying.

But I still respect Keefe gangsta....They set it up as if he was telling Pac why they shot him, and how they found him....Keefe a gangsta Man, nothing like these pop-tarts that be rapping now, and that's how gangstaz move and talk.

and I'm glad he got the platform. Yea it's a messed up situation but him talking shuts up a lot of BS that has been going on since Pac's murder.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Man Keefe rolled up on Suge and a caravan full of hardcore Pirus and they did their thing.....Dude from one of the most feared areas of Compton....trust and believe he ain't worried about your fraile ass :russ:

Nino Brown wasnt worried about that old man who merked him in New Jack City either:mjlol:

Not that i would do that,but a humbling ass whupping is deserves for killing the son of a panther:martin:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

dosnt remotely look like

but dose look like
th

but u think suge was the one who ordered it or just put it in the air for nikkas to do something ?? n what reason .... am staying open minded about the biggie murder .... at this point his murder is gona remain debatable for ever I feel ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I feel what u saying.

But I still respect Keefe gangsta....They set it up as if he was telling Pac why they shot him, and how they found him....Keefe a gangsta Man, nothing like these pop-tarts that be rapping now, and that's how gangstaz move and talk.

and I'm glad he got the platform. Yea it's a messed up situation but him talking shuts up a lot of BS that has been going on since Pac's murder.
I feel ya ..... true ..... anyone who doesn’t think keffe Dee/t-brown/Dre smith/ baby lane killed pac is delusional at this point it’s so obvious it was sscc that’s why I laugh wen nikkas like treach storming out ov that recent vlad interview wen vlad brought up keffe Dee/baby lane killing pac .... nikka just couldn’t handle the truth n starting talking that stupid conspiracy assassin type shyt same with mopreme thinking baby lane was a patsey can’t take these nikkas seriously nomore

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
2pacs bloodline is as far beyond gangs,as gangs are beyond you.

I hope Keefe keeps showing his face,the more recognizable he becomes maybe somebody will go upside his head. Let me catch him outside if I'm ever in Vegas,and he's shooting one of these documentaries. It's gon get ugly as a Hell Rell meal at Dennys:martin:

Nino Brown wasnt worried about that old man who merked him in New Jack City either:mjlol:

Not that i would do that,but a humbling ass whupping is deserves for killing the son of a panther:martin:

:snoop:

Double J

Banned
Daps
I feel ya ..... true ..... anyone who doesn’t think keffe Dee/t-brown/Dre smith/ baby lane killed pac is delusional at this point it’s so obvious it was sscc that’s why I laugh wen nikkas like treach storming out ov that recent vlad interview wen vlad brought up keffe Dee/baby lane killing pac .... nikka just couldn’t handle the truth n starting talking that stupid conspiracy assassin type shyt same with mopreme thinking baby lane was a patsey can’t take these nikkas seriously nomore
To them Pac just had to have been killed by a rogue CIA special ops team under direct orders from the President because he was becoming "too powerful" :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
but u think suge was the one who ordered it or just put it in the air for nikkas to do something ?? n what reason .... am staying open minded about the biggie murder .... at this point his murder is gona remain debatable for ever I feel ....

Honestly speaking, I really don’t know
if I had to pick which one, it would most definitely be putting that in the air rather than a direct order cause as I stated plenty of times which people seem to not know or choose to ignore is that biggie and puff and all them nikkaz was in LA for almost a month before March 9
now if you really think about it; a direct order from jail you would figure 2,3 or 4 days before an attempt to murder biggie would have occured, and for the record he and the whole bad boy team was out and about throughout the city that was partying & clubbing every night, hanging out with celebrities every day, shopping ,doing radio & Tv shows, interviews, recording songs etc... etc... you heard people say they was out there having da time of their life

so, again if it was an order, shyt would have popped off Immediately

Daps
can we put to rest that 1 million dollar hit BULLshyt

keffe d statement at the very end at the spot where baby lane shot pac - saying
his nephew never did nothing to pac, and pac got what he deserved

is the nail in the coffin, that rumor was put out to make the story sexy... the keffe confession was a flat out lie; he only did it for the sole reason to appease Kading

:snoop:

Not that anything is ever gone change your mind, but for clarity purposes, surely you can't be so dense to not realize when he said "my nephew didn't do nothing to you", he was referring to Pac snuffing Orlando in the MGM.

You have to be the only person who watched that documentary and took that quote to mean Keffe meant Orlando didn't shoot Pac, instead of it's obvious context of Pac beat Orlando and Orlando didn't do a damn thing to Pac PRIOR to that.

Or maybe you're just trolling. Hard to tell with these conspiracy theory dudes sometimes.

Daps
:youngsabo:
proberly snitches are accepted these days like its all good like for example u got alpo with 14 bodies under his belt walking around bk laughing n joking like it’s all good so am not surprised at anything .... that’s why I laugh at nikkas who say they ride for pac till the end .... you got keffe Dee on this deathrow chronicles basically laughing skipping down the street where they shot pac at like :steviej:“ yep here I am flamingo and koval this where were shot em” :takedat:as if it’s a joke or sum shyt ... personally I felt having keffe Dee with his whole attitude about it n things on this documentary very distasteful n u know what the worse part is he’s actually been giving a platform to talk about it like it’s nothing and most likely getting paid to be in these documentaries:snoop::deadrose: ... n these so called imaginary pac riders are nowhere to be seen all bullshyt.......

I felt the same exact way in how distasteful that whole part was. Keffe can feel however he wants to feel, but to show somebody gloating over getting away with murder on national TV was unnecessary sensationalism in the foulest manner.

You wouldn't have somebody who raped somebody and got away with it strolling down an alley talmbout, "yep, right here, this spot right here changed my life forever after I took that p*ssy". I dont have a problem with him being interviewed, but driving that clown out to the scene of the crime to relive a murder he's clearly proud to have taken part in? Nah, wasn't feeling that.