Death of The Brotherhood Vol. 1: All Pitts in the Peach State.The 2021 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How will the 2021 Falcons do?

• Miss the playoffs

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Make the playoffs

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Make an unexpected Super Bowl run

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • fukk the Aints

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can't understand how anybody sees that OL play and would want a rookie QB behind it.

This dude Jalen Mayfield got a false start because he left his stance while Matt was changing the play :scust:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I can't understand how anybody sees that OL play and would want a rookie QB behind it.

This dude Jalen Mayfield got a false start because he left his stance while Matt was changing the play :scust:

What would our record the last two years be with a rookie/1st year QB?

We are 4-14 through 18 games fam. It cant get much worse.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

What’s done is done. Question moving forward is what direction do you go if this season is like last year

I’m gettin concerned that I’m seeing legit analysts around the Falcons use the “focus on the positive” & moral victory talk when describing today’s loss in a game you lost by 3 TDs. So this shyt could get worse and I’ve got a feeling it will

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What’s done is done. Question moving forward is what direction do you go if this season is like last year

I’m gettin concerned that I’m seeing legit analysts around the Falcons use the “focus on the positive” & moral victory talk when describing today’s loss in a game you lost by 3 TDs. So this shyt could get worse and I’ve got a feeling it will

Ive heard folks say it was a step in the right direction. How? You still got your asses kicked. This franchise is basura right now, Arthur Blank old ass is gonna die with his only sniff at the ring being a colossal collapse

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Probably about the same.

I just prefer seeing young players, especially QBs, on a team with strong pieces trending upwards.

Like you said only way is up

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Then what? He fails after 2-3 years and we have to either extend him or draft his replacement? It's a lose lose situation without some semblance of a roster around a young qb

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Then what? He fails after 2-3 years and we have to either extend him or draft his replacement? It's a lose lose situation without some semblance of a roster around a young qb

We failing now, what’s the difference? We are just kicking the can down the road with this roster. A lot of these brehs should be backups, have a fire sale like Miami did and just clean house

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
We failing now, what’s the difference? We are just kicking the can down the road with this roster. A lot of these brehs should be backups, have a fire sale like Miami did and just clean house
The difference is we have ~5 years from right now to build a team before we have to pay a QB real money.

whatever QB we get in the next year or 2 playing most of their rookie deal on a rebuilt team >>>> Dwayne Haskins or Jordan Love (the only 1st round QBs drafted behind us the past 2 years :mjlol:) looking for a pay day as soon as we're decent

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The difference is we have ~5 years from right now to build a team before we have to pay a QB real money.

whatever QB we get in the next year or 2 playing most of their rookie deal on a rebuilt team >>>> Dwayne Haskins or Jordan Love (the only 1st round QBs drafted behind us the past 2 years :mjlol:) looking for a pay day as soon as we're decent

Ryan making 49 million next year

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Would you rather his replacement be making 9 million a year for the next 3-4 years after he's gone or have one good year and immediately be looking for 30 million the year after?

if he’s good enough to get it. It’s guys like Josh Rosen who proved to be trash and are not getting shyt. Matt been here for 13 years, it time for some new energy.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
if he’s good enough to get it. It’s guys like Josh Rosen who proved to be trash and are not getting shyt. Matt been here for 13 years, it time for some new energy.
Breh new energy ain’t gonna do shyt when you still tied up to Matt til 2023, nikkas on the line are literal turnstiles (Jalen Mayfield :hhh: @smitty22 , McGary), no receiver can get separation, and the defense is dependent on bums like Fowler, JTM, Erik Harris and Fabian Moreau. Not to mention how conservative AS is. We would just be setting a new guy up for failure.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh new energy ain’t gonna do shyt when you still tied up to Matt til 2023, nikkas on the line are literal turnstiles (Jalen Mayfield :hhh: @smitty22 , McGary), no receiver can get separation, and the defense is dependent on bums like Fowler, JTM, Erik Harris and Fabian Moreau. Not to mention how conservative AS is. We would just be setting a new guy up for failure.
You should neg @Regular_P for Mcgary :hhh: