Death of The Brotherhood Vol. 1: All Pitts in the Peach State.The 2021 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How will the 2021 Falcons do?

• Miss the playoffs

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Make the playoffs

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Make an unexpected Super Bowl run

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • fukk the Aints

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if he’s good enough to get it. It’s guys like Josh Rosen who proved to be trash and are not getting shyt. Matt been here for 13 years, it time for some new energy.
Look at what darnold is doing in Carolina with a supporting cast. On the jets he's a bust and they had to waste more draft capitol on a qb in Zach Wilson.

Fill out the roster before we even entertain the idea of rookie QB. The average falcon fan just wants Matt Ryan gone because they don't understand roster building.

Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield were all drafted to loaded rosters which is why they hit the ground running. All 3 have teams that made the playoffs before they ever had to extend their contracts.

You looking at one tree when you need to look at the forest.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Just look at the type of shyt this team is doing. How could any qb be successful with this kind of ineptitude:hhh:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was for drafting Fields in April but I would be furious if they took one in this draft

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

Just look at the type of shyt this team is doing. How could any qb be successful with this kind of ineptitude:hhh:

I saw that shyt too :picard::pacspit:
How can you make it this far as an offensive lineman and not think :ufdup: if you don’t touch a defender on a play? Bruh just sat there content not blocking a soul. Then again he would’ve done worse than MD did that play anyways :unimpressed:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Was able to catch a good bulk of todays game while i was at work.

I think todays victory is a blueprint of how the Falcons are going to win this season.
Those ugly 23 - 17, 10 - 21, 21 - 24, victories. Obviously with Julio gone this offense isn't
going to be explosive this season the RB core is trash, I don't like Cordarrelle Patterson being a RB
Mike Davis is hella mid. Matt has to play smart (Limit his INTS) and hope this bend but don't break defense
will keeps them in games.