Death of The Brotherhood Vol. 1: All Pitts in the Peach State.The 2021 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How will the 2021 Falcons do?

• Miss the playoffs

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Make the playoffs

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Make an unexpected Super Bowl run

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • fukk the Aints

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brehs… was Kyle Pitts worth it if he’s not contributing to the offense IMMEDIATELY?

(I haven’t watched a full game yet btw. Only looking at box scores and redZone cutaways :lolbron:)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Was able to catch a good bulk of todays game while i was at work.

I think todays victory is a blueprint of how the Falcons are going to win this season.
Those ugly 23 - 17, 10 - 21, 21 - 24, victories. Obviously with Julio gone this offense isn't
going to be explosive this season the RB core is trash, I don't like Cordarrelle Patterson being a RB
Mike Davis is hella mid. Matt has to play smart (Limit his INTS) and hope this bend but don't break defense
will keeps them in games.

I think Patterson at RB is one of our few offensive advantages, he’s been a pleasant surprise this season

But I do agree, it’ll be a lot of ball control, ugly type wins

We played a lot better in the trenches on both sides today too

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Falcons games aren’t that bad to watch when you expect them to lose.

literally go from :unimpressed: the whole game to :skip: to :mjlol: by the end

Yea I’m actually not mad. These boys are garbage plus I got UGA, Braves postseason & Hawks preseason to keep me fed. This is s 3-4 win team even with an extra game lol

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Falcons games aren’t that bad to watch when you expect them to lose.

literally go from :unimpressed: the whole game to :skip: to :mjlol: by the end

Yea im a vet.

Other novice fans would switch to the game, see us up on a mediocre team and say," awww shyt , 3 minutes to go,we bout win this bih"! :mjlit:

As a O.G. i tune in, see we up, and say "in what spectacular fashion are these nikkas about to blow this lead" :patrice:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Crazy how my college team and NFL team lost in similar fashion this weekend smh

Looks like Dustin Colquitt will get the callup from the practice squad to be the punter

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

How do you waste a talent like Pitts? This video is on point

Same way you don’t play your best player on the final drive of the game (Patterson) or the same way you lose multiple leads at home or the same way you give up a 100 yd kickoff return coming out of halftime. Sub par coaching

Is it me or do the players look like they don’t fukk with Coach Smith. He just has this weird, detached relationship with the team. He doesn’t seem like a coach who connects with his players, he’s just about football