Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Wait a second, let me clear up a few things.

First of all, this wasn't a date situation. She texted me to come thru to some lounge she and her people were chillin at. Me and my people were just out and about a block away so it was what ever.

Secondly, I didn't know what she did exactly until that conversation. I assumed she was on point for all these accounts that she was dealing with. I didn't roast her until she started trying to ace me on some "oh, ONLY" type bullshyt. Everybody else I mentioned that to was on some "Great, good for you. Let's celebrate!" type shyt. Then they'd usually follow it up with some good shyt that happened to them that week.

Thirdly, you know, she asked what I did that week. And I led off with the fact that I was on a yacht earlier this week. She was on some "Why didn't you invite me?" type shyt, then I honestly didn't know what to say. Like, it wasn't really a situation that was on some "Bring every girl you mentioned this situation to" type shyt. So I briefly paused and then I said something to the effect of "I closed over 30k this week. It was a long time coming. I felt like LeBron James." And I didn't say this with some smug look on my face. I said it with the same zeal and zest as I did in the voicemail I left my parents and all the other people I told that night. I mean, I was really happy about the whole thing.

You know what I should have said? I should have said "I watched LeBron James win the championship with my friends." Then she and her gerl would have been "Oh, I love me some LeBron James. nikka, you ain't LeBron James." type shyt for like 20 - 30 minutes. Good God.

You know, in the future, I'll just speak more cryptically about my affairs and not say ANYTHING about what I'm doing. "Oh, I was just really enjoying the weather this week. How about you?" No conversation of substance. Nothing too revealing. Just flavorless small talk.

I keep imagining you reading your posts in Yoruba accent, shyt makes what you're saying ten times funnier :laugh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I aint read that shyt :stopitslime:

But I bet I can summarize it in one sentence: The black community blah blah blah, black women pick thugs blah blah blah,and why wont black women change their blah blah blah blah.

And u were making an excuse. Do u know the definition of an excuse? :merchant:

You didn't read what I said, which is why you think I'm making an excuse. Black people refusing to read and just throw emotional replies at me? Check. I said I don't support the arrogant behavior. This is why people should hide their money in books.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
In other words you were bullshytin, its all good though, i'll let you slide this time :birdman:

No doubt :yes:

wasnt bullshytting at all play bwoi :birdman:

Statistically a bm/ww marriage is twice as likely to divorce than a ww/wm or bm/bw marriage.

But shockingly....a white man/ black woman marriage last twice as long than that of a ww/wm marriage. :leon:

But of course black women aint checking for white men and I aint no c00n. :youngsabo:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You didn't read what I said, which is why you think I'm making an excuse. Black people refusing to read and just throw emotional replies at me? Check. I said I don't support the arrogant behavior. This is why people should hide their money in books.

U repeat urself in these type of threads on a daily :why:

Also most of ur replies is filled with emotional replies. :russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
wasnt bullshytting at all play bwoi :birdman:

Statistically a bm/ww marriage is twice as likely to divorce than a ww/wm or bm/bw marriage.

But shockingly....a white man/ black woman marriage last twice as long than that of a ww/wm marriage. :leon:

But of course black women aint checking for white men and I aint no c00n. :youngsabo:

Most divorces are initiated by women. Black women who marry white men are so happy that they found their white knight that they would rather stick around with their white man, no matter what he does to her instead of divorce him and have everyone have the "I told you so." response. That white validation card is Godlike.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
U repeat urself in these type of threads on a daily :why:

Also most of ur replies is filled with emotional replies. :russ:

I don't have any emotion. I can't remember the last time I felt anything. I repeat myself so much but you still fail to understand what I say. It's called a deflection. You realize I'm right so you resort to that.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Most divorces are initiated by women. Black women who marry white men are so happy that they found their white knight that they would rather stick around with their white man, no matter what he does to her instead of divorce him and have everyone have the "I told you so." response. That white validation card is Godlike.

Assumptions assumptions assumptions.

U dont know why black women/white men marriages last long. :wtf:

They just do....I bet money its because its built off love and the pairing actually love each other.

But black men get with white women for all the wrong reasons which is why they crash and burn.

I got a uncle that is on his 5th marriage with a white woman...it will be ending soon.

My black god mother has been married to my white god father for 20 yrs :jawalrus:

and speaking of emotions...this is an emotional response Mist

Cant use any negative stats so u resort to making emotional assumptions? :russ:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

They just do....I bet money its because its built off love and the pairing actually love each other.

But black men get with white women for all the wrong reasons which is why they crash and burn.

I got a uncle that is on his 5th marriage with a white woman...it will be ending soon.

My black god mother has been married to my white god father for 20 yrs :jawalrus:

:krs:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:rudy:

It isnt an assumption..it is evident in this thread...this Nigerian nikka is only checking for non black women because of his bad luck with black women correct? :usure:

did a black woman come in here and bash black men to validate the reason she is crossing over?

NOPEEEE :smugdraper:

so why did mist make that assumption?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

and speaking of emotions...this is an emotional response Mist

Cant use any negative stats so u resort to making emotional assumptions? :russ:

Don't start worshiping the white man. I know you already turn a blind eye to it, don't start participating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

"I got a white man and you can get one too." I love that attitude. People don't realize when they say exactly what I want. Too easy. And to make it even sweeter you added your OWN assumptions. I shouldn't be this good at manipulation. I might need to fall back. You said exactly what I was hoping you'd say.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Does she know about them chicken wings?:mjpls:

23-Rick-Ross-Dancing.gif