'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
the really had a team with wolverine blade Deadpool gambit x23 and elektra. I need them back for secret wars. :banderas:
wondering if they gonna do a midnight suns thing. Moon knight and elsa around as well as strange. Werewolf by night. Unlikely but...

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
first deadpool movie I saw, I fukk with deadpool for his abilities but his dialogue can be cringe and very white... lol but this movie was dope and actually funny! I say a good mix of action and dialogue without being corny, but their is a campy to it, not sure if that is from the movie or deadpool as a character. Cameos were dope and Wolverine had some dope monologues in it.

Think I will watch the first two this weekend.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This was an amazing send-off to the 20th Century Fox "universe". It showed a ton of respect to some not well received movies and provided some great cameos in doing so. My theater blew up at two particular ones. So yeah, as a send off this was great.

As a movie, this was borderline trash. It suffered from what the series has all along: paper thin plot and no one around from letting Reynolds go full Reynolds. He actually had a good villain this time and the actress killed her role. Hugh did the best with what he was given. I wish he and X-23 got more screentime together. As dope as it was to have Hugh back (I was wrong about the suit, its silliness is the point), this wasn't enough for me to feel they had to bring the character back after the perfect ending that was Logan. I found myself wondering "What was the point of this journey again?" many times. It seemed like the plot was just a back drop to get from one Deadpool vs. Wolverine or Deadpool & Wolverine vs. horde set piece to the next.

When you take the plot for what it is, it brings up the question I always had: yes, this will make Disney a lot of money, but how can it turn the MCU around when it has no bearing on what comes after?

Edit:

I will say it's obvious Ryan has real love for the character and the series and it shows here. This movie has a ton of heart without being cheesy.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Kant stand Ryan Reynolds most of the time :francis:

I’m watchin just for wolverine angle:sas2:

Haven’t watched first 2 deadpool films , in entirety will it make a diff:manny:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
great flick

Bloodiest superhero flick i have seen in a minute
Maybe the most bloody

Action was flames
actually did not care about the lack of story
movie did what it needed to do.

I mentioned in the horror thread, this movie got away with shyt that most horror films would have gotten cut out before viewing.

with that said
i hope this shyt makes bank and lets Disney give us the Punisher (or any marvel street level hero) flick we deserve.

they did my boy JS wrong though
:russ: