'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Good movie.. I enjoyed it.. is marvel back well sorta kinda I feel like the multiverse saga so far has been a mess:francis:… I think tomorrow when we get the Marvel panel and we will know if the future is clear

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fun movie, I think I'd give this an 8/10. Hugh continues to anchor the Wolverine mantle killing it in the movie. The Deadpool/Wolverine dynamic change from start to finish was cool. The cameos were :whoo: and a pleasant surprise. Kudos for Disney keeping the majority of those under wraps (or maybe because I didn't try to dig to far deep into spoilers).
The storyline was kind of average, more of a standalone movie to the rest of MCU overall (but brings Fox to the stage now). Will probably re-watch again weeks later, but Marvel will need to craft intriguing storylines going forward and not solely rely on fan service to be the major component of its movies.

The Cap to Johnny Storm fake out was :dead: and near the top for memorable moments.
Tatum acting as Gambit was :francis: but seeing Gambit fighting in action with the staff was badass.
The Deadpool humor usually doesn't hit with me, but definitely laughed more with this one than the other two.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Brehs this movie was pretty fukking mid. I liked some of the cameos and jokes but otherwise it was super thin on plot and engagement

Many of the cameos werent used to their full story potential either

when the high wears off you like this didn't do shyt for the MCU lol it is just a farewell for the old universes. Especially with Fieg talking about this being an 8 to IW and Engame being 9/10. Loki Season 2 is more impactful than this lol

tay1

All Star
Daps
Damn reading some of yall posts . Seeing mid and trash :merchant:

Is this even worth checking out?
As you can see by the next two posts, people can't have different opinions without being "haters".

The movie is funny. It's worth it to see it for that and the surprises alone. One of those things where you have to see for yourself.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Fun movie, I think I'd give this an 8/10. Hugh continues to anchor the Wolverine mantle killing it in the movie. The Deadpool/Wolverine dynamic change from start to finish was cool. The cameos were :whoo: and a pleasant surprise. Kudos for Disney keeping the majority of those under wraps (or maybe because I didn't try to dig to far deep into spoilers).
The storyline was kind of average, more of a standalone movie to the rest of MCU overall (but brings Fox to the stage now). Will probably re-watch again weeks later, but Marvel will need to craft intriguing storylines going forward and not solely rely on fan service to be the major component of its movies.

The Cap to Johnny Storm fake out was :dead: and near the top for memorable moments.
Tatum acting as Gambit was :francis: but seeing Gambit fighting in action with the staff was badass.
The Deadpool humor usually doesn't hit with me, but definitely laughed more with this one than the other two.
I was thinking "WTF is gonna on with Tatum's accent?" Then I got a flashback to this scene from Jump Street lol

As soon as I thought of that scene, Deadpool quipped about the dialect coach so it's obviously a riff on the fact that Tatum can't do accents lool

Cap to Johnny Storm fake out was dope (as well as the after credits lool)

Seeing Wesley as Blade - I literally cheered

Best part was when Jackman pulled on the Wolvy mask :banderas:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn reading some of yall posts . Seeing mid and trash :merchant:

Is this even worth checking out?
It was one the better movie experiences I have had since before COVID, the whole audience was cracking up

Like dude stated below is farewell to the old universe...
when the high wears off you like this didn't do shyt for the MCU lol it is just a farewell for the old universes. Especially with Fieg talking about this being an 8 to IW and Engame being 9/10. Loki Season 2 is more impactful than this lol

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
great flick

Bloodiest superhero flick i have seen in a minute
Maybe the most bloody

Action was flames
actually did not care about the lack of story
movie did what it needed to do.

I mentioned in the horror thread, this movie got away with shyt that most horror films would have gotten cut out before viewing.

with that said
i hope this shyt makes bank and lets Disney give us the Punisher (or any marvel street level hero) flick we deserve.

they did my boy JS wrong though
:russ:
I mean, according to the post-credit scene
He kinda had it coming for talking all that shyt when Cass wasn't around