'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Even tho i didnt want this i think its really the only viable way to do it in this current mcu. Its too late in the game to intro a whole team. Intro them both together with new actors after.

Capt marvel 2 post credit already sets it up too, so Kang dynasty being replaced by X-Men vs avengers or that being the cornerstone makes sense.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm also glad they showed
Comic-book accurate sized Wolverine, so people could see how a near midget sized Wolverine would look so stupid in a live-action movie

he don’t gotta be a midget but theres a middle ground between that and Henry caville, they cna find actors between 5’6-5’8”

i thought for sure nikkas seeing cavill as Logan would have them double back on that but to come online and see people say he should be cast, is wild. :deadrose:

movie was a solid 8 to me. Just a very fun but messy movie plot wise. It had a good message for us millennial comic movie fans and all those bad years enduring the fox movies. It was nice to kind of see them send off that universe with grace and some respect. I’d say this is probably Deadpools version of Civil War more so than NWH.

we finally got to see an almost fully comic accurate wolverine on screen and it 100% worked imo. Too bad we never got to see the other x-men look like that and act the way they‘re supposed to.

channing Tatum was never a good fit to play gambit and this movie proved why, it was funny to see they took his abilities seriously though.

i kind felt like they could have done without the 2nd wolverine/deadpool fight scene in the mini van. It felt a little repetitive, especially iwth the big sequence at the end.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You tryna save the world, and u cant save a relationship with a stripper....shyt had me DYING and i swear i was the only nikka in my theatre laughing everyone else was quiete af at that part like i had a theatre full of nikkas dating strppers :russ:
That line had me like
auauauau.gif

Last edited: