Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Would have loved to see
James McAvoy and/or Fassbender
in this. Will be dope as hell if we get them in secret wars. Even though we don't have time but
King Dynasty should just be Avengers vs X-Men, with Kang manipulating things to make it happen, everything gets destroyed then we get secret wars

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They put Wesley back as Blade before the Ali movie even came out
im glad he got his shine in this movie since he low key started this shyt for marvel. Also kinda threw shade at the new blade. “It’s only ever gone be one blade” 👀

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
How is nobody talking about that scene where Wolverine and Deadpool fight the other Deadpool's? That was such an amazing sequence and probably my favorite part. The mask looked kind of weird to me in some parts but during that scene it looked damn near perfect.

This movie really showed a lot of love to the comics, especially when they were showing all the different versions of Wolverine.

Also, Jennifer Garner is in phenomenal shape, particularly for a white woman in her 50's :whew:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
How is nobody talking about that scene where Wolverine and Deadpool fight the other Deadpool's? That was such an amazing sequence and probably my favorite part. The mask looked kind of weird to me in some parts but during that scene it looked damn near perfect.

This movie really showed a lot of love to the comics, especially when they were showing all the different versions of Wolverine.

Also, Jennifer Garner is in phenomenal shape, particularly for a white woman in her 50's :whew:
when he found out the fabio haired deadpool doesn't have a healing factor lmao