'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’m wondering if there is going to be a Director’s Cut of this movie with Bonus Features. I imagine it will be as I’m excited to see what didn’t make it into this movie

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hugh got crazy gravitas. This flick is a reminder of that. He may not be comic accurate Logan in height, but he’s my Logan. The one I grew up on. :wow:

Seriously can’t wait for him to show back up for Secret Wars. Felt like I was watching ‘Logan’ again during the scene with him and Dafne. Appreciated the fukk outta that. One of the few bits of the film that the audience had to take seriously due to the emotion.

And Reynolds is right. Disney already got the shackles on Hugh and are gonna put him to work until he’s old as fukk, lol. Then they’re still gonna keep him around with his head in a jar, Futurama style.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That Johnny Storm fake out was a top 5 MCU moment. Almost got me out my seat :wow: I really thought they got him to take the Steve Rodgers bag again somehow
838 Reed getting turnt into string cheese don’t seem as bad after tonight. :picard:

spongebob-spongebobsquarepants.png

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This is the first movie where I got the point of it and the plot, but then again I didn't get the point of it or the plot lol

I guess this was a clowning to the overuse of the multiverse and admitting it wasn't a good arch to take the MCU and this film felt like a do over on that concept.

Anyway I enjoyed it was actually funny and I liked the cameos.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just got back. Soooooo glad I went in blind. Made it worth it.

Really enjoyed my time with it. Movie was light (like the rest of the Deadpool movies) on story but heavy on comedy and spectacle.

And the cameos were unexpected to me.

Caught most of the inside jokes I think. Would have to re watch with sub titles again tho.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I can’t wait for more of yall niccas to watch this

I have a take I want to speak on but it’s spoiler territory.

I just hope a certain narrative is put to rest after this movie

It’s not what we want

How many days are we giving these B.A.N. to come see this and till we can speak freely in here and touch on the shyt that is spoiler?

Give them till Monday . If you don’t see it this weekend social media will spoil it before I do

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Movie was barely okay, except the Cassandra Nova sequence. Some of the cameos were great, others were pointless. I knew they were gonna go way left once I saw Shawn Levy's name.

Nice for Ryan extending the olive branch though
Same @ bolded lol

It had legit funny parts but the cameos didn’t feel any different than MoM or anything else they’ve done either. The story def weak too tbh

It’s was ok tho