'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
it was decent overall, def some cool parts ill be rewatching when it comes to streaming. i do think the first two were better. i give props them making good on pretty much everything you wanted to see from wolverine. im impressed all the spoilers theyve managed to keep under wraps.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can’t wait for more of yall niccas to watch this

I have a take I want to speak on but it’s spoiler territory.

I just hope a certain narrative is put to rest after this movie

It’s not what we want

How many days are we giving these B.A.N. to come see this and till we can speak freely in here and touch on the shyt that is spoiler?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Deadpool and Wolverine gonna be trash too

Only watching for the Black LEGEND in the movie

Glad i left this thread before i read this. :stopitslime:

Entertaining movie. I wont spoil anything but it was very self contained despite the cameos for being an intro into the MCU. This couldve easily just been a fox film

:yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad i left this thread before i read this. :stopitslime:

Entertaining movie. I wont spoil anything but it was very self contained despite the cameos for being an intro into the MCU. This couldve easily just been a fox film

:yeshrug:
I think it was self contained while opening up some extremely wide possibilities
:hubie: it was still directly connected to the MCU all throughout

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Just got back from seeing it. This joint was fukking dope.

I'm a fan service guy fukk it, this is what the comics are about, bring old characters back as variants (or in this case, the void) and go all out:yeshrug:

All the cameos were nice and Chris Evans as Johnny Storm was a huge shock for me as I didn't care to search out plot leaks or anything like that

Got a laugh at "I don't like you. "You never did." :russ:

Yeah the cac humor was a bit much but this is Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool, you know what to expect. I wasn't dying over myself laughing but it had me chuckling throughout.

Liked the love letter to Wolverine/old characters but mainly Wolverine, seeing X-23 again and the behind the scenes in the end credits were a nice touch.

Overall I'm really satisfied and it was fun, I didn't need a big multiverse plot that would effect the rest of the universe so I'm happy:yeshrug:

It's all you can ask for after the recent run of shyt Marvel's put out :yeshrug: