'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Personally I highly enjoyed it. Lots of cameos I didn’t expect. Good amount of action, over the top comedy as expected from a DP movie.

Some of the jokes people wouldn’t know about unless they were following Marvel/Fox movie news. I’ll edit some more thoughts later.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It was pretty good :ehh:

A good shake-up from the Marvel slop we've gotten.

Also that new Captain America is gonna be buns

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Marketing budget for this has got to be crazy.

This shyt is everywhere.

I don't watch grown men dress up in skintight spandex and roll around on top of each other though so it's a pass for me.

You’re insecure with yourself, what a shame.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
shyt was mid to me. I’m not a cameo guy. Story and villains were ass. Fight scenes repetitive af. I was ready to go at the end. Wolverine in his OG suit and a bunch of Easter eggs not cutting it for me guess I’m getting old, I rank it third out the Deadpool movies. 6/10. The cameo that nikkas will gush over was cool but it was the diss he made during the film that will cause the most buzz watch lol…

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
it was aight.

The plot wasn't really bout shyt. If you like Ryan Reynolds-ness you'll like this. Most of the jokes/1-liners weren't hitting for me. Nice cameos.

they went overboard with the acknowledgement of the common MCU complaints.
And I still say the multiverse could work, but people just get lazy and use it to make a million versions of a character.

Give Cavill-rine the keys and give Hugh his company retirement watch and send him on his way. That little blip of a scene is all i needed to see.