'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was fine, a nice goodbye to the Fox universe
This is a standalone film like Guardians 3
If you are expecting this to ‘fix’ the MCU or fix Phase 5/6 it doesn’t do anything to move that along IMO

It’s just 1 after credit scene right?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It was fine, a nice goodbye to the Fox universe
This is a standalone film like Guardians 3
If you are expecting this to ‘fix’ the MCU or fix Phase 5/6 it doesn’t do anything to move that along IMO

Thats how I felt. Even the message of the Cameos essentially say "this is our send off so we can be remembered" quite literally lol

Daps
Just got back from my IMAX 3D showing. They went in with this one. shyt was funny with good action set pieces. Had some nice surprises. Really enjoyed this one.

This is definitely going to make a ton of money. Hopefully takes the R-rated highest grosser from that mid ass Joker movie. Shame that everything has to be PG-13. They could definitely make some more R-rated pics. We need more of them. Hopefully Reynolds can help produce some.

Crowd was into it like crazy and lost their minds on a few of the cameos. I'll probably see it again when it dies down some. Theater was packed. Glad I bought my ticket a few days ago because shyt filled up fast.

Probably write another post later. Get your tickets if you can. Hopefully for the ones that don't see it soon nothing gets spoiled. I had only seen one trailer to the movie that didn't show anything. I also didn't search anything about the movie in weeks so I knew of none of the surprises.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:Ok Marvel…and Spidey continues to be big me. :mjgrin:Supes & Bats still playing 2nd and 3rd place. Let’s see can Gunn turn it around….or it’s too late.