'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt. Occasionally watch commercials on some NBC show. Like a game or Etc and I never knew there was a mulitiverse of all them CSI shows and then CBS has their own law shows that all connect

There are a couple of The Rookie shows on ABC and then some Fire Departments shows on Fox that connect…

We can’t escape the Multiverse in programming :wow:

Friends and ER is in the same universe.

And Full House and Family Matters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt. Occasionally watch commercials on some NBC show. Like a game or Etc and I never knew there was a mulitiverse of all them CSI shows and then CBS has their own law shows that all connect

There are a couple of The Rookie shows on ABC and then some Fire Departments shows on Fox that connect…

We can’t escape the Multiverse in programming :wow:
those are more a connected single universe, not a multiverse.

Scott Bakula showing up in that last Quantum Leap reboot woulda been a multiverse. :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Friends and ER is in the same universe.

And Full House and Family Matters

those are more a connected single universe, not a multiverse.

Scott Bakula showing up in that last Quantum Leap reboot woulda been a multiverse. :skip:

shyt I just remembered even the Gotdamn Real World Challenge has a multiverse:lolbron:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Film Room is basically Congress: the 2 big parties constantly arguing over the same core issues every fukking day and not getting shyt done as far as moving anything forward. You have your "Independents" like @Conz who've actually been in both parties and left, he should get out of the game but it's all he knows so he's just shytting on everything while collecting a paycheck.

Then there's @FlyRy who's a visiting foreign dignitary commenting on the inferiority of the entire American system on his way back to the art house. :mjlol:
I resent that I have two Blockbusters in my top three this year and for most of the year they were my top two. And I'm seeing dead reckoning tonight

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I resent that I have two Blockbusters in my top three this year and for most of the year they were my top two. And I'm seeing dead reckoning tonight
You can resent it but you know full well it's accurate AF. Even the dignitary can highlight a valid point every now and then.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I get that aspect too

I think it’s more so ppl just wanna see everything crossover now because stuff like this is actually possible now. We in the multiverse phase of Marvel. When the first Avengers dropped, you saw all these photo shop images of Tobey Maguire, Blade, Hugh, F4, etc together. After NWH, I’m like let’s get it

Nobody is asking new full length films from Affleck Daredevil, etc knowing we got Charlie Cox Daredevil

If the rumored plot of “Deadpool kills the fox universe to cause incursions” is true then I wanna see all the legacy Fox actors pop up

Dr strange didn’t deliver on as many promised cameos and if Deadpool doesn’t, ppl gon start questioning what happen in secret wars
Wait, this might be a Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe-esque movie. Now I'm intrigued, always wondered how that story could be translated to film.