'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is gonna be Post Nut Clarity: The Movie. when was the last time you wanted to watch No Way Home? I'm afraid to watch it again b/c i know damn well once the high woreoff it probably wasn't that great.

that being said, i'm here for it, b/c everything else announced right now is *shrug* city.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this shyt is gonna be Post Nut Clarity: The Movie. when was the last time you wanted to watch No Way Home? I'm afraid to watch it again b/c i know damn well once the high woreoff it probably wasn't that great.

that being said, i'm here for it, b/c everything else announced right now is *shrug* city.

Thats the problem with a lot of these multiverse movies. Once the high of the cameo’s and nostalgia bait wears off theres not much movie left. Take the cameos out of no way home and its pretty mid. The foundation of the movie is very basic spidey that we’ve all seen a million times before but you throw in some nostalgia and its like :ohhh::gladbron:

Spider-verse has a good foundation because its exploring the entire spider-man mythos. Like its dissecting and rearranging all of its popular tropes, something these movies don’t do, they’re just playing into the current trend of getting older people back into the theaters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
show me that 3-4 years ago and i'm like, :gladbron:yoooooo, oh fukk. MCU don't miss. Now i'm like, "ah, another MCU multiverse movie i gotta watch."

Breh….. it’s either gonna be

MCU multiverse

DCU Multiverse

Hansbro Multiverse (Transformers/GI Joes)

Walking Dead Multiverse

Fast Multiverse

Aliens/Predator multiverse

Either way

You finna get this Multiverse work :ufdup:

You might as well stop fighting it and enjoy the ride :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh….. it’s either gonna be

MCU multiverse

DCU Multiverse

Hansbro Multiverse (Transformers/GI Joes)

Walking Dead Multiverse

Fast Multiverse

Aliens/Predator multiverse

Either way

You finna get this Multiverse work :ufdup:

You might as well stop fighting it and enjoy the ride :russ:

The Multiverse has turned into the Multicurse :damn:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Well for one, yall need to do right by Wolverine. Wolverine is supposed to be an unstoppable tank. Takes a lickin:dame: and keeps on tickin. The only person that's supposed to legit be able to stop Logan is Magneto. Wolverine can't even be stopped by the Hulk. Not really. So do right and make dude indestructible like he is in the comics.
You've never read a comic in your life
Wolverines first appearance was getting bytch slapped by the hulk and running away.

Sabertooth finds him every birthday and beats his ass.

I could go on

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MCU has absoluely flopped with the multiverse but I do have some hopes that Deadpool can poke fun at how bad it has been and make something fun with it. That Wolv suit looks legit honestly

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You've never read a comic in your life
Wolverines first appearance was getting bytch slapped by the hulk and running away.

Sabertooth finds him every birthday and beats his ass.

I could go on

Yeah, wolverine the ultimate mark, they literally just throw him in comics to fukk him up, he’s the Kenny of Marvel

main-qimg-3eb67880da66a90bd5bdfa5a3dd10183-lq

11038f5e8e238f61569b2547264bcd7d6033f4a1_hq.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They need to stop fukking around and give it to The Golden God himself.

200w.gif

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-dennis-reynolds.gif

But seriously, imagine his turn to Maker
3dbc03d871a0010952cf79209987a30c.jpg

On another side note, they really have to cast Jon Hamm as Mister Sinister right?
Jon hamm isn't sinister at all. Jason isaacs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Multiverse has turned into the Multicurse :damn:

shyt. Occasionally watch commercials on some NBC show. Like a game or Etc and I never knew there was a mulitiverse of all them CSI shows and then CBS has their own law shows that all connect

There are a couple of The Rookie shows on ABC and then some Fire Departments shows on Fox that connect…

We can’t escape the Multiverse in programming :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Film Room is basically Congress: the 2 big parties constantly arguing over the same core issues every fukking day and not getting shyt done as far as moving anything forward. You have your "Independents" like @Conz who've actually been in both parties and left, he should get out of the game but it's all he knows so he's just shytting on everything while collecting a paycheck.

Then there's @FlyRy who's a visiting foreign dignitary commenting on the inferiority of the entire American system on his way back to the art house. :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Film Room is basically Congress: the 2 big parties constantly arguing over the same core issues every fukking day and not getting shyt done as far as moving anything forward. You have your "Independents" like @Conz who've actually been in both parties and left, he should get out of the game but it's all he knows so he's just shytting on everything while collecting a paycheck.

Then there's @FlyRy who's a visiting foreign dignitary commenting on the inferiority of the entire American system on his way back to the art house. :mjlol:
marvel needs to start greasing my palm again. i'll give The Marvels 5 stars for like $23