'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Film Room is basically Congress: the 2 big parties constantly arguing over the same core issues every fukking day and not getting shyt done as far as moving anything forward. You have your "Independents" like @Conz who've actually been in both parties and left, he should get out of the game but it's all he knows so he's just shytting on everything while collecting a paycheck.

Then there's @FlyRy who's a visiting foreign dignitary commenting on the inferiority of the entire American system on his way back to the art house. :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Me and wifey got into it this morning about whether or not Deadpool 1 & 2 are mcu cannon

:mjtf:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That suit is probably why Hugh came back. He didn’t want to have to do those crazy workouts to get in shape anymore. A bodysuit plus hanging with his boy, Ryan, and he’s back lol
I was thinking that at first but he’s been doing workouts to get back to “Logan” size

I get the whole arms debate thing but fukk it.. bruh finally put the yellow suit on, shyt that’s good enough for me cuz I always thought he refused to…. I ain’t trippin off them damn sleeves

Let’s see it in action first cuz let’s not forget it took 5 Batman actors for them to finally get him out of an all black suit and ppl were fine with all black rubber costumes as long as the movie was good

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
R.I.P. 20th Century Fox.

With that being said, I'd hit the :mjlol: if Wade or Logan have a Charlton Heston moment from the OG Planet of the Apes. :lolbron:

This shyt finna be fire. I really hope they do commentary on how mid this shyt been so far lmfaoo. And hopefully Majors beats this case so they can tie in a Kang post credits, but the leaks make it seem like TVA will be the ones using Deadpool