'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Daps
How you know they sacrificing storylines? :lupe:

Also, let’s hear your pitch….. @humminbird can maybe put something in motion. But it needs to be better than what they doing now

Also new ally @Gizmo_Duck has creative control and veto powers too.

So let’s see what you got :patrice:

Well for one, yall need to do right by Wolverine. Wolverine is supposed to be an unstoppable tank. Takes a lickin:dame: and keeps on tickin. The only person that's supposed to legit be able to stop Logan is Magneto. Wolverine can't even be stopped by the Hulk. Not really. So do right and make dude indestructible like he is in the comics.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well for one, yall need to do right by Wolverine. Wolverine is supposed to be an unstoppable tank. Takes a lickin:dame: and keeps on tickin. The only person that's supposed to legit be able to stop Logan is Magneto. Wolverine can't even be stopped by the Hulk. Not really. So do right and make dude indestructible like he is in the comics.

Mouse will need more of a pitch than that :ufdup:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the core of the story is going to be Deadpool trying to get Vanessa back in some way since Deadpool is really a wacky love story when you think about it.
So I feel like they can't deviate too far from that even with everything going on.
but I feel like if I was Disney and I'm hearing that fans want the x-men to show up then I might as well do something like this especially since Deadpool is the best character to do this with.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like the core of the story is going to be Deadpool trying to get Vanessa back in some way since Deadpool is really a wacky love story when you think about it.
So I feel like they can't deviate too far from that even with everything going on.
but I feel like if I was Disney and I'm hearing that fans want the x-men to show up then I might as well do something like this especially since Deadpool is the best character to do this with.
My theory is it picks up after the post credits of Deadpool 2 where Deadpool is using Cable’s time device.

Mobius is prolly cleaning up the aftermath of whatever happens at the end of Loki season 2 and has to rectify other stuff and he ends up needing to retrieve DP device but of course DP havin too much fun with it and uses it to take off and ends up elsewhere.

He can’t handle the TVA on his own so he bribes Logan from another timeline with something to help him and in the midst of this, they end up fukkin up past events that happened in the Fox movies causing incursions

Ending of the movie would be DP getting stuck in the MCU as the lone survivor from the Fox universe.. post credits tagline saying Deadpool & Wolverine will return hinting that Hugh will pop up in Secret Wars 1 last time

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@DiscussingFilm

First look at Wolverine and Deadpool in ‘DEADPOOL 3’.
F0rc3EJWwAEhAJB

Higher Res.
F0r70oQWwAIjLGy

Last edited: