Daps

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are really hyped for a Jennifer Garner Elektra appearance? :scusthov:
Thatā€™s not how we lookin at it

Iā€™m lookin at this like the Civil War to Infinity War/Endgame when it comes to crossover possibilities.. basically gettin what Dr Strange multiverse movie didnā€™t give us

If they goin as far as to bring her back as Elektra then most of us thinkin skies the limit when it comes to Fox/Marvel cameos

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Thatā€™s not how we lookin at it

Iā€™m lookin at this like the Civil War to Infinity War/Endgame when it comes to crossover possibilities.. basically gettin what Dr Strange multiverse movie didnā€™t give us

If they goin as far as to bring her back as Elektra then most of us thinkin skies the limit when it comes to Fox/Marvel cameos
Iā€™ve seen people eviscerate and take shots at Daredevil, Elektra, Ghostrider, and both versions of the Fantastic Four for decades so itā€™s funny now seeing people cross their fingers and hope they pop back up for a nostalgia cameo before getting killed off by DP or whoever the villain for this film is. ā€œHey remember that character that was in a movie that nobody liked? Well here they are again.ā€ Whatever though.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iā€™ve seen people eviscerate and take shots at Daredevil, Elektra, Ghostrider, and both versions of the Fantastic Four for decades so itā€™s funny now seeing people cross their fingers and hope they pop back up for a nostalgia cameo before getting killed off by DP or whoever the villain for this film is. ā€œHey remember that character that was in a movie that nobody liked? Well here they are again.ā€ Whatever though.
I get that aspect too

I think itā€™s more so ppl just wanna see everything crossover now because stuff like this is actually possible now. We in the multiverse phase of Marvel. When the first Avengers dropped, you saw all these photo shop images of Tobey Maguire, Blade, Hugh, F4, etc together. After NWH, Iā€™m like letā€™s get it

Nobody is asking new full length films from Affleck Daredevil, etc knowing we got Charlie Cox Daredevil

If the rumored plot of ā€œDeadpool kills the fox universe to cause incursionsā€ is true then I wanna see all the legacy Fox actors pop up

Dr strange didnā€™t deliver on as many promised cameos and if Deadpool doesnā€™t, ppl gon start questioning what happen in secret wars

Last edited:
Daps
lmao this giving me MOM vibes again with all these reports:pachaha:

So is this what they're doing? They're gonna redo the multiverse of madness with Deadpool? :jbhmm:

I like the concept on one hand but on the other hand I don't because it's lazy. It's sacrificing good storytelling for cameos. And I'm somebody who loves cameos.

But what should I expect when you put Fox under @Bryan Danielson umbrella. Feige gave him full control of the Marvel Fox properties so thats that.

Also hopefully this info gives yall who been waiting for mutants to join the MCU some insight into what (or who :mjpls:) has been the hold up.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So is this what they're doing? They're gonna redo the multiverse of madness with Deadpool? :jbhmm:

I like the concept on one hand but on the other hand I don't because it's lazy. It's sacrificing good storytelling for cameos. And I'm somebody who loves cameos.

But what should I expect when you put Fox under @Bryan Danielson umbrella. Feige gave him full control of the Marvel Fox properties so thats that.

Also hopefully this info gives yall who been waiting for mutants to join the MCU some insight into what (or who :mjpls:) has been the hold up.

How you know they sacrificing storylines? :lupe:

Also, letā€™s hear your pitchā€¦.. @humminbird can maybe put something in motion. But it needs to be better than what they doing now

Also new ally @Gizmo_Duck has creative control and veto powers too.

So letā€™s see what you got :patrice: