'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Well, whenever I hear NSYNC's 'Bye Bye Bye,' I'll only think of bloody bone-crunching carnage and death – but that's what it reminded me of even before I saw Deadpool & Wolverine so nothing really changed.
I got that fukkin song in my head now smh

I can't describe how often my younger sister played that shyt...

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The thing that bothers me is that "Logan" takes place in 2029 and his death is integral to the movie but this is set in 2024 because they stated Wade was in 2018 trying to get into the Avengers and it was now 6 years later. So in the Fox-verse timeline, Logan, the anchor being, hadn't died yet. The only thing I can think of to explain it is that the TVA work outside of time and space and those all things happen at once to them. Maybe Logan's death is a canon-event and could not be prevented?

Unless someone has some info on them explaining this, it feels like a botch and a big plot hole.
I said the same thing in a discord. It took me out of the movie. Makes everything nonsensical afterwards.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I got that fukkin song in my head now smh

I can't describe how often my younger sister played that shyt...
Same. My sister played that song all through the spring and summer of 2000 and just when it started to die down and she started playing other music, NSYNC came to Knoxville, she went to see them, and that restarted having to hear that song echo through the house again.

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
But you're prominent in the 3rd act.
giphy.webp

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this earlier today. Felt a little long for my taste. The music really aided this in key parts. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. However, I expect a certain segment of the audience is going to overly praise this.

I expect to heat both extremes.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Very dope movie. But it does nothing to make me think that the MCU is back overall. This doesn't mean Captain America will be dope nor the Avengers. It's still a wait and see. Only thing it made me confident in is that Disney can make a R rated movie

This movie is very good because it was able to overcome alot stuff. Dude, when I was TVA, I just knew this move was gonna suck. Was not a fan of the Loki series nor that timeline stuff. And although it was a factor, it wasn't overwhelming. Villian was middle of the road. Not the worst like that last Thor movie. But not the best. She was straight to me. The violence gave me the most confidence. From the opening scene to Wolverine vs Deadpool car scene. Those were the best. Now, the cameos? No. How in the world do you have these great fighters but not an epic fight scene. X 23 should have been let loose like she did in Logan. It was great seeing Blade and Gambit but that battle was such a miss.

Deadpool had 50 million one liner. People in my theatre was not getting it. I was laughing because I processed some of the jokes, puns, wordplay etc. But I didn't catch it all. Which made it great. Wolverine was dope with the fighting. But character wise, I didn't feel him (pause) like Logan.

Non-harlem :camby: I can take a couple of jokes but this ngga went above and beyond.

Now, the end credit was the best I've seen in a minute from Marvel. Very clever.
Overall a 9 out 10. Story could have been better but definitely the best since Spidey.