'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hugh Jackman is gonna be so hard to replace... this movie just really cemented it. Even more than logan. Not gonna lie tho, if cavill was 5 years younger, he will be perfect.
Yeah, he was so good in this. Seeing him like this...vulgar, violent and aggressive as shyt makes me annoyed at how much Fox really fukked up with his character before Logan.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So how does this wind up tying Deadpool and Wolverine into the 616 if they ended up in DP's home universe?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
overall. I enjoyed this, loved the action probably my favorite fight scenes out of the 3.

nitpicks; felt there was TOO much of breaking the fourth wall from Pool.
Would've liked to have seen more interaction between Logan and X-23 but I guess i see why there wasn't because this Logan doesn't know who the hell she is.

Loved the cameos, 1 was spoiled for me the rest took me by surprise.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Wanted to like this one but it just didn't do it for me. I was ready to leave those last 30 min. Didn't expect an award winning film but everything felt like a long SNL skit to me.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hugh Jackman is gonna be so hard to replace... this movie just really cemented it. Even more than logan. Not gonna lie tho, if cavill was 5 years younger, he will be perfect.
Hugh was great and Ryan Reynolds and Levy have Deadpool down pat. I really enjoyed the movie, it was fun and entertaining. Logan dying setting off the Fox timeline was clever. I assume that was the metaphor with Deadpool / Reynolds wanting to save his “friends”, it worked on multiple levels. The 4th wall stuff was well done. And Jackman is just the goat of this comic stuff, his Logan/Wolverine is just great