'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I brought up how conservative Christians were trying to cancel this for blasphemy in a twitter post and yt ppl kept saying I was lying despite me citing a news post showing it was going viral. Then they started making racist comments toward me, how Christian 😏

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I brought up how conservative Christians were trying to cancel this for blasphemy in a twitter post and they kept saying I was lying despite me citing a news post showing it was going viral. Then they started making racist comments toward me, how Christian 😏
First mistake is being on twitter :francis:
Its far gone

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't see how people praised this movie, but shytted on She-Hulk :mjlol:

It's basically the same thing minus the cursing, gay jokes and fake blood.

This movie was basically She-Hulk + Expendables. If the goal was to make a mockery of the MCU they accomplished it.

The only good parts was when they switched to a serious tone, which was quickly wiped out by corny humor.

This movie felt like an obligation. Dead Pool was a mostly stand alone niche IP that had it's won fan base separate from the Fox X-Men. But Marvel felt like they had to release it just to make money and for fan service.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't see how people praised this movie, but shytted on She-Hulk :mjlol:

It's basically the same thing minus the cursing, gay jokes and fake blood.

This movie was basically She-Hulk + Expendables. If the goal was to make a mockery of the MCU they accomplished it.

The only good parts was when they switched to a serious tone, which was quickly wiped out by corny humor.

This movie felt like an obligation. Dead Pool was a mostly stand alone niche IP that had it's won fan base separate from the Fox X-Men. But Marvel felt like they had to release it just to make money and for fan service.
Evf babble

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Don’t worry…. Me and my loyal DC Stan’s gonna get him up put the paint with the rest of them :youngsabo:
I’m actually looking forward to the new DC under Gunn :manny:

Marvel is wasting/ignoring a lot of its IP.

The only way Gunn fukks this up is by trying to do a carbon copy of the first 3 phases of Marvel.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Don’t worry…. Me and my loyal DC Stan’s gonna get him up put the paint with the rest of them :youngsabo:
So you have switched allegiances

ihS098W.png