'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Props breh i didnt even think of the meta commentary of it being a real live reflection of the current situation. Bring back wolverine and hit a billy and show interest in these characters then they keep em or flop and its a tax write off

:russ:

Yeah, I picked up on it pretty early when Mr. Paradox basically told Deadpool "get down or lay down" and essentially told him if he joins the MCU all the Deadpool side characters (like Vanessa, Yukio, etc.) from Fox would be gone. IE, a reboot.

And Logan was the only thing worth saving towards the end of the Fox/X-Men run. If he's permanently dead then the MCU might as well reboot the whole thing.

Fred.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Saw it again this afternoon in Imax and that opening music scene just took the top spot from the first guardians of the galaxy

:russ:

another thing i noticed deadpool asked for a few friends to be spared and i know we see X23 eating in the apartment but that would mean the “others” are alive too right? Did marvel just pull blade out of the void hence the only be one joke ??
Tatum about to be putting out arthouse movies with his wife Zoe Kravitz :russ:
I think creh happy he got to finally live out his vision
We don’t need another Jennifer Garner Elektra:russ:
Now Unc needs his due
I don’t give a shyt about what no nikka says on thecoli
My theatre went brazy when he walked on screen
Several brehs and me were on some black Israelite shyt when he said it was only one
A collective
That’s right, talk yo shyt Unc:damn:
At 61, he still got the swag to do Blade justice
Again, I give one shyt what you nikkas think on this forum
Unc still solid in my book and is the only one befitting to really pass the mantle on to a young cat
I don’t give a shyt about his daughter in the comics
Blade/Unc is deserving to have his shyt stamped in the pantheon of the MCU
Hugh wouldn’t be shyt
RDJ wouldn’t be shyt
Feige wouldn’t be shyt
Ryan wouldn’t be shyt
Without Wesley’s vision and sacrifice
And they better keep little momma as X23
She’s perfect for it
None of the expletives in my post were pointed at you brethren
It’s a certain segment that really tried me in the Blade thread saying things about our legend they ain’t saying about RDJ
It’s mad suspicious if you know what I mean

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw the movie earlier today. It was alright. It had some solid action pieces, and it was good to see the cameos. I am not a Ryan Reynolds fan like that, for the most part. I hope it does well so we will get more R-rated comic book Marvel content.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We posting spoilers now?

Nah, usually not until a week after opening day.

I don't personally care but it's what The Film Room voted on.

I saw the movie earlier today. It was alright. It had some solid action pieces, and it was good to see the cameos. I am not a Ryan Reynolds fan like that, for the most part. I hope it does well so we will get more R-rated comic book Marvel content.

Movie is close to half a billion already. It's a smash hit.

Fred.