Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiderman 2 was 15 years ago. They made 3 crappy movies since then and Marvel had to save the ip.
I've said this in a bunch of threads, Sony proper didn't stick their nose into the Animated movie nearly as much as they would a live action film they expect to make a billion dollars.

The team that made spiderverse was left mostly unbothered creatively, and I have little hope fore a sequel because now everyone in the company is going to want input and control so they can take credit. Phill Lord and Christopher Miller will not have the freedom they did last time, no way.
Amazing Spider-Man was great and so was spiderverse .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"He may return to the MCU in the future" ...

fukk that lol, you either come up off the IP all together or keep it, don't fukk things up and then ask Marvel to save you again.

I hope Apple buys Sony Pictures quick in a hurry.

You justify (shady) business practices just so you can see a teenage Spiderman fightling alongside Blade and T'Challa on the big screen in 2024? :smh:

You want Sony to be owned by Disney? Better off letting Nintendo buy them out first :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i'll take the words of a credible source like the Variety over internet clowns with agendas.

Sony ‘Disappointed’ by Disney’s Divorce on ‘Spider-Man’ Projects

them nikkaz trying to be greedy at Disney. that's the bottom line. If they balk at this alleged 30% offer, then :camby:

But that’s the key thing.

We don’t know what the real negotiations was and we’ll probably never know

Unless a source was actually in the room and can provide concrete receipts with their name on it.

It’s speculation to me:hubie:

But I’m off it...

Time to make this happen

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Monopolies kills off creativity and innovation. The mere fact that we aint ever gonna see another R rated Deadpool in our lifetimes is abysmal.

I respectfully disagree with that and think the opposite.

People will just be more creative and innovative now going forward.

Also we don’t know the future and it’s to early to call it one way or another.

Hell the Logan’s and Deadpool’s themself came up out of desperation to be creative and innovative. As those where films that could’ve easily been made 10-20 years ago

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You justify (shady) business practices just so you can see a teenage Spiderman fightling alongside Blade and T'Challa on the big screen in 2024? :smh:

You want Sony to be owned by Disney? Better off letting Nintendo buy them out first :lolbron:

If you gonna quote me at least read the shyt before you respond.

Where did I say that I wanted Sony to be owned by Disney? fukk DISNEY.

There have been articles about companies like Amazon, Apple and Viacom/CBS looking to buy Sony Pictures to get their original content in theaters. If it goes get sold, the Spider-man rights revert back to Marvel, where he should be.

That's not Disney owning Sony, a monopoly nor a shady business practice.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Sony bout to give us another one of their shytty spiderman movies wit 400 villains in it. Watch. They can't help themselves

I disagree with that too.... I just think at best Sony will go back to making “decent” movies and that not necessarily a terrible thing

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If you gonna quote me at least read the shyt before you respond.

Where did I say that I wanted Sony to be owned by Disney? fukk DISNEY.

There have been articles about companies like Amazon, Apple and Viacom/CBS looking to buy Sony Pictures to get their original content in theaters. If it goes get sold, the Spider-man rights revert back to Marvel, where he should be.

That's not Disney owning Sony, a monopoly nor a shady business practice.

Wow!!! Apple is the one to watch for? When they new film service thing. If they want Sony, they finna get it:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I disagree with that too.... I just think at best Sony will go back to making “decent” movies and that not necessarily a terrible thing

and that's a worst case scenario. mufukkaz with agendas acting like the first 2 Spidey's weren't the shyt. If the suits weren't jackasses forcing Venom on Raimi, then Spidey 3 wouldn't have been the jumbled mess it was.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
and that's a worst case scenario. mufukkaz with agendas acting like the first 2 Spidey's weren't the shyt. If the suits weren't jackasses forcing Venon on Raimi, then Spidey 3 wouldn't have been the jumbled mess it was.

I actually like the 2 ASM movies and don’t understand the hate they get :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I actually like the 2 ASM movies and don’t understand the hate they get :yeshrug:

we know it's an automatic :mjpls: because of Jamie as Elektro in ASM2. ASM1 was cool. Garfield was the best Pete/Spidey so far to me.

But they weren't terrible as you said.

Now Spidey 3, while decent, was a major drop from the classic Spidey 2.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
and that's a worst case scenario. mufukkaz with agendas acting like the first 2 Spidey's weren't the shyt. If the suits weren't jackasses forcing Venom on Raimi, then Spidey 3 wouldn't have been the jumbled mess it was.

Dawg...Tim Rothman is in charge of Sony Pictures right now, you don't need an agenda to peep his track record with fukking up shyt, he is responsible for running X-Men and F4 into the ground, why in the fukk would I as a Spider-man fan be excited for the keys to the franchise to be handed over to him? He's WORSE than Avi Arad (who fukked up SM3) when it comes to meddling with films.

Status
Not open for further replies.