Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dawg...Tim Rothman is in charge of Sony Pictures right now, you don't need an agenda to peep his track record with fukking up shyt, he is responsible for running X-Men and F4 into the ground, why in the fukk would I as a Spider-man fan be excited for the keys to the franchise to be handed over to him?

the last 2 spidey movies they've done have done quite well.

if he does fukk it up, then he'll need to be ripped accordingly and justifiably so.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
the last 2 spidey movies they've done have done quite well.

if he does fukk it up, then he'll need to be ripped accordingly and justifiably so.

He's been ripped and even forced out of Fox for his fukk ups yet he is still failing upwards.

:unimpressed:

And if the last 2 Spidey movies did so well...why in the fukk did they have to run to Marvel in the first place? I mind you, there was discussion about them trying to join the MCU when Garfield was playing the character, and it wasn't for the good of the fans, it was because they put out a shyt movie, had absolutely no direction going forward and saw that the MCU was building brand loyalty that they needed a piece of in order to keep their saving grace viable.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He's been ripped and even forced out of Fox for his fukk ups yet he is still failing upwards.

:unimpressed:

And if the last 2 Spidey movies did so well...why in the fukk did they have to run to Marvel in the first place? I mind you, there was discussion about them trying to join the MCU when Garfield was playing the character, and it wasn't for the good of the fans, it was because they put out a shyt movie, had absolutely no direction going forward and saw that the MCU was building brand loyalty that they needed a piece of in order to keep their saving grace viable.

Last 2 movies in regards to Venom and Spiderverse.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Was he responsible for the Spiderman movie that won an Oscar or the Venom movie that made $850M?

giphy.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop acting like Rothman is a hack .It’s understandable someone being iffy on Deadpool as a movie character. People on this board were shytting on GOTG getting announced years ago because they never heard ot the team or saying why no black panther etc

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stop acting like Rothman is a hack .It’s understandable someone being iffy on Deadpool as a movie character. People on this board were shytting on GOTG getting announced years ago because they never heard ot the team or saying why no black panther etc

I’m sorry sir.:dwillhuh:

I think you made a mistake and quoted the wrong person.:gucci:

It was the other poster that name dropped him and said he was a hack.:what:

I’ll let you update that post switch names:shaq2:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Venom 2 cameo or nah?

taking the over on it absolutely.

and if we keeping it funky, it would be easy to put Hardy in the current Spidey universe. He could go to work for the bugle to investigate Pete after the Misterio fiasco. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.