Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Fukk outta here nobody listens to you

you got 26k daps with almost 20k messages thats a 1.34 ration compared to my

over 50k daps to 15k messages resulting in a 3.42 ratio so p*ssy, TIMES 2 People listen to me more than they ever will with you, you a nobody, a peon, a piece of shyt stain at the bottom of my sole, your kufi will get smacked up and i guarantee your hoe ass would break down in tears talmbout ''it was all jokes''. get out your moms basement and do better with your life hoe. you not worth throwing pennies on

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Midnight's Edge? I'm sure Amy Pascal and Tom Rothman will get thrown under the bus and Disney/Marvel will be portrayed as saints. Let's see. :whoo:

That' didn't seem to be the narrative with them beforehand, seems like as more details come out it looks like once Amy was out the door, the intent was always to ride the MCU wave to a viable Spider-man and pull the plug.

However you wanna slice and dice the business side of things, that's wack.

If anything Amy is being seen as having redeemed herself for doing what she could to keep things together.

Rothman should be thrown under a literal bus lol

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I just want a Nic Cage Marvel Ghostrider movie.

Can you imagine the pop if he would’ve shown up in Endgame :krs:

Let’s be real, he’s probably have gotten the biggest “holy shyt I ain’t seen that coming” pop out of EVERYONE
I saw someone post Norman Reedus as Ghost Rider on my timeline.
:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.