Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

70/30 split on errthang sounds like the perfect compromise, and let's get the shyt connected, none of this venom-verse bullshyt.

Avi :camby:

Yea, it's always been fukk Sony for me. I own an x box anyway. Rumor has it, Jon Watts dropped out of it and Tom Holland may be leaving as well. Use the multiverse and package him as another character instead.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
people dont call any of the mcu spider man movies the best comic movies of all time though. so for anyone that does feel that way, why is spider man 2 one of the best?

spider 2 was the first time a comicbook movie truly came to life 100%, outside of batman
before that comic book movies where campy and niche and would never be looked at as big box office draws
Only Blade 1/2 come close imo, but they get slept on

Even though FOX had xmen it still wasnt like the comic 100%
spidey blew the doors open for everyone, disney should be thanking them

tumblr_nbhwgqqzBB1rdpc3ro4_500.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
spider 2 was the first time a comicbook movie truly came to life 100%, outside of batman
before that comic book movies where campy and niche and would never be looked at as big box office draws
Only Blade 1/2 come close imo, but they get slept on

Even though FOX had xmen it still wasnt like the comic 100%
spidey blew the doors open for everyone, disney should be thanking them

tumblr_nbhwgqqzBB1rdpc3ro4_500.gif

came to life? what has it done that hasnt been done since? its not because its comic accurate. as much as i liked the dark knight, i know heath ledger dying did a lot for the movie in the end,

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Homecoming and Far from home CGI look like a cartoon compared to Raimi and Sony studios from 15+ years ago.
Hardcore Marvel stans just need to chill for a bit..too many bold statements

SMH at the suits forcing Venom on Raimi ...... :scust:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only reason why I think the deal won't get done is because Disney ate up the BO this year and then some. Everybody wants to aim at Disney's head nowadays, not partner up with them. Just like Netflix and studios pulling content from them after they blew up

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
SMH at the suits forcing Venom on Raimi ...... :scust:
And the venom concept itself wasn't bad at all....They started to establish how a dikk Pete created a completely unnecessary enemy with understandable motives. But you already had 2 fukking enemies already....and to add another one instead of just saving shyt for 4 or 5

:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.