Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Disney made a bold move. They knew Sony would balk at 50%. Anybody would, including Disney.

Now the sh*t is out in the press and fans are upset.

The Mouse trying to apply pressure through PR on Sony to get Spidey.

Sony not flinching thus far.
And they won't because SONY position is stronger...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
mcu stans have the brain cells of a 5 year old.. dummies pushing for a monopoly over comic book characters.

''yeah fukk peoples jobs, careers, creativity, competition... 'muricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we want wolverine and spidey play tic tac toe''

Marvel SHOULD have a monopoly over on it's own characters, especially when they are being done poorly.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
mcu stans have the brain cells of a 5 year old.. dummies pushing for a monopoly over comic book characters.

''yeah fukk peoples jobs, careers, creativity, competition... 'muricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we want wolverine and spidey play tic tac toe''

They on that Trump shyt. Soon, they justify $35 movie tickets.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Marvel SHOULD have a monopoly over on it's own characters, especially when they are being done poorly.

By buying out the studios themselves!? :usure:

Listen to yourself.....you saying that "might makes right" when monopolies and stagnation is right in front of your face.

Hell, if anything happens to Sony, let Nintendo buy them out :troll:

Let Nintendo battle Disney :lolbron:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lost that ability when they sold the movie rights:manny:

I saw jeremy renner make an IG post blasting sony. Disney letting the soldiers out. Probably gonna pull a “save tony’s adopted son” campaign
Bringing up Stan Lee and shyt:hhh:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
By buying out the studios themselves!? :usure:

Listen to yourself.....you saying that "might makes right" when monopolies and stagnation is right in front of your face.

Hell, if anything happens to Sony, let Nintendo buy them out :troll:

Let Nintendo battle Disney :lolbron:

For one, I never said shyt about buying the studio or anything about "might makes right".
For two, it's already been put out there before all this that Sony pictures would be bought out by Apple or someone else. If they selling :manny:

What I am saying is that Spider-Man is a Marvel creation, Sony left to their own devices did their best to run it into the ground. Fox SUCCESSFULLY devalued two integral Marvel creations in their time away from the brand. Marvel characters should be with Marvel studios, period. It ain't about might, or Disney or any of that shyt, it's because they give enough of a fukk to do them JUSTICE without having to worry about obligatory cash grabs just to retain rights.

Lost that ability when they sold the movie rights:manny:

shyt is like being mad at OJ for trying to get his Heisman, family photos and shyt back, I guess he shoulda bought them at the auction. :russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So this is the DISGUSTING lengths you marveL stans are going to trying to ride for Disney

I hope the entire Disney company burns to the ground . You stans are SICK smh

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is like being mad at OJ for trying to get his Heisman, family photos and shyt back, I guess he shoulda bought them at the auction. :russ:
They sold the rights, it's not theirs anymore. Sony could release a film every two years where Spider-Man is taking a nap for 2 hours and as long as they were fine with the finances :manny:.

Disney came up with some crazy ass offer that made Sony give them the :hubie:

It's a business. Marvel was struggling and companies like Sony threw them cash for some valuable rights. I can't get mad at them for not wanting to give that up or accept some crazy ass deal that would have them giving up 50% of the profit for every Spider-Man related film and ALL of the merchandising profits.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That was 10-15 years ago man.

The Andrew Garfield movies under performed (Sony's words, not mine....from those leaked emails) and they had no idea what to do with the franchise. They were gonna make an Aunt May movie, for Christ sake.

Fred.

NOT SURE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH MY POST.

I CLEARLY WAS RESPONDING YOUR THAT BILLION NUMBER YOU BOASTED ABOUT WITH MCU.

ALL 3 OF THOSE SPIDEY MOVIES
WOULD HAVE HIT A BILLION WITH INFLATION.
:devil:
:evil:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Done poorly? The only Spidey movie done poorly was part 3. :gucci:

Then why did they have to get Marvel to reboot the character after TASM 2??? Even then the first one was mid and they were clueless as to what to do next.

And again I'm responding to the notion that it's wrong for Marvel to have a "monopoly" on his own characters, that's fukking stupid especially when you look at what happened with F4 and X-Men. I give a fukk about the politics.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
typing all that shyt with tears in your eyes huffing and puffing... dont worry maybe now we can get a PROPER Spidey film without that fucc nikka hugging on tonys nuts..

fohhhhh p*ssy

exactly nikkas bytching about this shyt can't be real spider-man fans nikkas really crying about losing wack ass "Iron Man Jr."/Peter Parker from The MCU

if Sony did the weird shyt with spider-man that Marvel/Disney did film critic's & message board nikkas would still be shytting on Sony and laughing at that goofy shyt

spider-man with a high tech suit with talking A.I. :hhh:

5'5 Punjabi flash Thompson:russ:

milf thot Aunt May:mjlit:

two mulatto love interest that are like a half a foot taller than peter:francis:

not one reference to Uncle Ben just one that all we needed just one:mjcry:

nikka's talking about boycotting Sony produced spider-man just because.... nikka's ain't even waiting to see if it's a good spider-man movie or not they're talking about skipping it just because it's not a toy in there Marvel/Disney toy chest

they don't give a shyt about good Spider-Man movies but just having more cogs in the Marvel/Disney Machine

Mr. Stark I Don't feel so good:mjlol: ass nikka's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.