Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sony did that once. The MCU got like 7-8 movies that broke $1 billion. A couple that did $2 billion.

And Sony's biggest success with Spider-Man....is with Marvel.

So....yeah. This is basically Jay telling Cam "the only time you went plat, my chain was around your neck."

I read those leaked emails from Sony breh....they had no idea what to do with the character. Granted a few people got moved around, so it's not the exact same team as back then....but they went to Marvel in the first place because they hit a wall with Spider-Man. One successful Venom movie doesn't inspire faith in me, that they won't run the franchise into the ground again.

Fred.

YALL FAIL TO REALIZE MOVIE TICKETS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE.

WHEN ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION
THOSE 1ST 3 SPIDERMANS DID BETTER THAN
FAR FROM HOME.
:devil:
:evil:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

grace is 100% right:yeshrug:

Brought up some points I wasn’t aware of.

Spider Man the main theme park attraction currently under construction and he may not even be on the roster when it’s finished. :dead:

Disney’s really acting like they’re doing Sony a favor. :dead:

Anyone of us woulda told Disney to :camby: in this scenario.

Sony better not bytch up and take a raw deal. :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Welp, so now.....how they gonna explain Endgame events in future films 2020 and beyond?

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Dudes really like the Marvels movies that much they are cool with Disney trying to gobble up everything from other Studios .

This is the reason Universal won’t even entertain the thought of a Hulk movie with them.

As a fan of the Spider-Man movies and avengers this sucks.

As a fan of cinema naw fukk that back Disney down

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Dudes really like the Marvels movies that much they are cool with Disney trying to gobble up everything from other Studios .

This is the reason Universal won’t even entertain the thought of a Hulk movie with them.

Its the times we live in....people paying overpriced goods for monopolies and are cool with that.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
RDJ bodied that roll and IronMan 1 is great superhero movie that stands on its own.

Outside of BP and GoG, I'm yet to be convinced any of those movies/characters move the needle without the Infinity Gem stimulus package.

exactly. People wanted to see the latest development of the Infinity Gems in these films. Nothing more. Now that it is gone, you think these lil green Skrulls can maintain the same gangsta as Thanos?

Status
Not open for further replies.