Deadliest Counties for Traffic Fatalities

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I didn't answer your question because it's a stupid question.

Any ONE person's experience is statistically meaningless and anecdotal.

It's like asking a drug user "how many times have you overdosed?" in response to a comment about the dangers of drug use.

I'm not going to entertain your nonsense.

It's not a stupid question. I am asking you personally as you make it seem like cars are extremely dangerous like driving in India with no rules.

How many accidents and close calls have you had?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a stupid question. I am asking you personally as you make it seem like cars are extremely dangerous like driving in India with no rules.

Dude...you understand that 1 person's experience doesn't mean anything.

You understand this, right?

Veteran
Daps
Dude...you understand that 1 person's experience doesn't mean anything.

You understand this, right?

You personally make it seem like cars are extremely dangerous and I'm personally asking you your experience.

How many people do you personally know that died in a car accident?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You personally make it seem like cars are extremely dangerous and I'm personally asking you your experience.

How many people do you personally know that died in a car accident?
Ok so you clearly don't understand how math works.

Veteran
Daps
Ok so you clearly don't understand how math works.

People get struck by lighting too. Do you avoid walking outside?

lightning_2012_2022.jpg

Every year in the United States, 20 to 25 million cloud-to-ground lightning strikes occur. Over 300 people are struck by lightning every year in the U.S., and there are around 50 lightning fatalities per year, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).Aug 6, 2022

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
The reason why people in the south are prone to more accidents/fatalities than the north is because...

The seasons. If you notice, the curve on the map follows the climate zone curves - states that experience ice/snow leave drivers better equipped to operate their vehicles in a safer manner which also carries over to better driving practices in the warmer seasons. Worse roads, slippery conditions, limited sight because of precipitation. These factors by consequence create safer drivers.

People in the south have a false sense of security due to never being REQUIRED to drive in a safer way due to the lack of environmental aspects. It's always good roads and fairly warm. Even rain isn't enough of a factor (Florida).

I can guarantee if we compared the US to Canada, you'd see the same thing.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just want to add that Texas drivers are idiots. This is from first hand experience.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
Yea florida is demonic

growing up, every local high school had at least 1 kid that died from a car accident

i knew a 17 year old with a DUI
how tf is that possible :mjlol: :martin:

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
One of the scariest revelations I've had about this country is realizing that despite how crazy people in Jersey drive, we're actually one of the safest states to drive in.

I've taken road trips down to Florida and Georgia before and the funny thing is that it's not even like they're on some Twisted Metal/Mad Max shyt down there. Jersey driving is much more aggressive, but down south drivers are just straight up dumb.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Can confirm that Florida drivers are shyt.

Was riding my motorcycle one morning and an old bytch turned left across traffic and I t-boned her going 40-50 mph.

I would have been out of here if I didn’t have my helmet on.

They are from Ohio, up state NY, michigan

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I'm shocked Houston isn't high on the list. One of the reasons I WFH is because I refuse to commute and deal with the stress of driving every day. I already had one car totaled while driving home.