Deadliest Counties for Traffic Fatalities

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was banged up pretty bad. Shattered tibia / fibula and wrist. Rods and screws holding everything together. I’m still on crutches 6 months later…. hopefully back to regular by thanksgiving.

Could have been worse though all things considered. Def happy I didn’t get ran over after I hit her.
Lucky to be alive.
Hope you make a full recovery

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
A lot of east and west coast people migrate to the South, mainly for cost or family reasons. They bring those bad ass habits down here and mix them with the terrible drivers from the South. Makes for not a great outcome to say the least. Everybody thinks they're a good driver. I haven't once in my life heard someone to admit to being a bad driver.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of east and west coast people migrate to the South, mainly for cost or family reasons. They bring those bad ass habits down here and mix them with the terrible drivers from the South. Makes for not a great outcome to say the least. Everybody thinks they're a good driver. I haven't once in my life heard someone to admit to being a bad driver.
Don't try to blame everybody else for these car accidents down south.

:mjlol:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Don't try to blame everybody else for these car accidents down south.

:mjlol:
Lol, where did I say I blamed only them. I'm just saying it's definitely a factor. Take off the ill fitting Yankee hat and use your brain.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've lived down south and I currently live in the PNW. Maybe because the roads are wet frequently here, but most drivers here are on some :unimpressed: They will even slow down to let you get over. Down south, you'll get run over. Folks will rather die in a crash before they let you merge onto the interstate in GA/FL.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
As a northerner..it's apparent than a MFer when you go down south that MFers can't drive. :yeshrug:

Being down between NC, SC, and GA (specifically SC) working or traveling, I noticed a lot of folks had NO WHEEL, and seemed like ppl drove w/ hive minds. If one person driving 40 MPH (a whole group of folks driving 40 MPH). PA, NJ, NY cities...traffic and congestion has always been heavy. Your wheel game is acquired early, and the ability to navigate in & outta traffic is required. And nkkas doin it with fast cars. I be hype when down south on 85, 385, 95 in some fast shyt..y'all roads wide open 3-4 lanes at times, spaced TF out. I don't even understand how nkkas always in accidents wit them wide ass highways. Nkkas cannot drive for shyt. :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
As a northerner..it's apparent than a MFer when you go down south that MFers can't drive. :yeshrug:

Being down between NC, SC, and GA (specifically SC) working or traveling, I noticed a lot of folks had NO WHEEL, and seemed like ppl drove w/ hive minds. If one person driving 40 MPH (a whole group of folks driving 40 MPH). PA, NJ, NY cities...traffic and congestion has always been heavy. Your wheel game is acquired early, and the ability to navigate in & outta traffic is required. And nkkas doin it with fast cars. I be hype when down south on 85, 385, 95 in some fast shyt..y'all roads wide open 3-4 lanes at times, spaced TF out. I don't even understand how nkkas always in accidents wit them wide ass highways. Nkkas cannot drive for shyt. :mjlol:

The Drivers License needs to now just be viewed and acquired as a License to operate a vehicle only and not a form of ID.
Doubling it as a form of ID forces states to just dispense driving licenses on weak testing to all manner of illiterate adults who require extensive training to get behind a car.
It was always crazy to me that you could get a license at 16..

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
source.gif

Damn Duval!

I was just in a Ford Dealership over the weekend buying a F-150. By pure chance an old shipmate of mine from the Navy was a Finance Manager.

We was chopping it up. Have not seen breh in over a decade. I asked him if he had seen or kept up with any of the other brehs from the ship and he told me 3 brehs we used to hang with on the ship was riding in a whip and got T-Boned. 2 of my homies died. :sadcam: The other breh was super fukked up. I ain’t going to lie that shyt kinda fukked me up. They was all some cool ass brehs. We had all kinds of hijincks and adventures

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

Damn Duval!

I was just in a Ford Dealership over the weekend buying a F-150. By pure chance an old shipmate of mine from the Navy was a Finance Manager.

We was chopping it up. Have not seen breh in over a decade. I asked him if he had seen or kept up with any of the other brehs from the ship and he told me 3 brehs we used to hang with on the ship was riding in a whip and got T-Boned. 2 of my homies died. :sadcam: The other breh was super fukked up. I ain’t going to lie that shyt kinda fukked me up. They was all some cool ass brehs. We had all kinds of hijincks and adventures
You're probably working in IT at Microsoft and you drive a Ford F-150.

For no reason at all.

:unimpressed: