Deadliest Counties for Traffic Fatalities

concise

Veteran
Daps
i Don’t think more cars is the answer

there’s 2 million cars in NYC and a massive influx im commuters from several other states daily. Something else is causing this

Millions more without cars is the answer. Living in areas where people have other options than driving helps. Imagine 80 year olds having to drive themselves to their doctor appointments.

Living in areas where local officials take steps to make roads safer also helps.

Daps
i Don’t think more cars is the answer

there’s 2 million cars in NYC and a massive influx im commuters from several other states daily. Something else is causing this
Yeah but the Northeast is dense and crowded. You can't go full NASCAR/F1 up there like you can in the South. Commute distance is MUCH further in the South too.

A person working in NYC but living in Jersey isn't traveling that far. The issue is congestion making it take a long time. By comparison....a person in Texas might sit in their car just as long as a person from New Jersey but the Texan might drive 2x the distance. Seen plenty of dudes driving their F-250 like it's a Miata.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but the Northeast is dense and crowded. You can't go full NASCAR/F1 up there like you can in the South. Commute distance is MUCH further in the South too.

A person working in NYC but living in Jersey isn't traveling that far. The issue is congestion making it take a long time. By comparison....a person in Texas might sit in their car just as long as a person from New Jersey but the Texan might drive 2x the distance. Seen plenty of dudes driving their F-250 like it's a Miata.
The list has counties with more than 500k people. That's plenty dense.

:unimpressed:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The correlation in the stats is that people drive more in the South and West, which is why California, Texas, Florida and Tennessee have so many entries.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Can confirm that Florida drivers are shyt.

Was riding my motorcycle one morning and an old bytch turned left across traffic and I t-boned her going 40-50 mph.

I would have been out of here if I didn’t have my helmet on.
Who woulda thought....the place where old people go to retire generally cannot drive :leon:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Texas. Where every other car is one of these and they all think they own the road.

maxresdefault.jpg

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Damn bruh:picard: how bad did you get hurt?

I was banged up pretty bad. Shattered tibia / fibula and wrist. Rods and screws holding everything together. I’m still on crutches 6 months later…. hopefully back to regular by thanksgiving.

Could have been worse though all things considered. Def happy I didn’t get ran over after I hit her.