Dead Rising 3 locked at 30 FPS

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and we all know that is because the PS3 was harder to develop for and had a smaller install base at first cause it came out a year early so most devs made the 360 the lead platform to develop for
Once again xbox will probably be the lead platform. It's running direct x the same as most pc games.

if the same was happening again then I might consider the decision more of a toss up BUT everything we've heard so far is that the PS4 is super easy to develop for and since both consoles will basically have the same PC structure, there won't be as many problems when the games get ported over on PS4
They both do not have the same PC structure. And ps4 is easier to develop for than ps3 but that doesn't mean it's easier to develop for than the Xbox. Devs spent most of their time working on and optimizing ps3 versions of games last gen because they were harder to work on. If devs spend that extra time optimizing Xbox games this gen then we will we parity between the games, some may even come out better on Xbox.

there is no doubt that during this gen that multiplats will look better on PS4......and if PS4 outsells the One by as large a margin as we're hearing right now.....then alotta multiplat developers will make the games more geared for PS4 where there will be a larger install base
There is plenty of doubt. As we learned last gen raw power is only part of the equation. Not one console has been sold yet, and install base has nothing to do with lead platform, and being the lead platform doesn't necessarily mean the games will look better

I truly believe that unless you have some uncontrollable hard-on for the few exclusives that Microsoft got that ain't comin on PS4 (like Halo) then it would be STUPID to choose the One over PS4.
Were ps3 owners stupid for buying the ps3?

PS4 is $100 cheaper AND will have better graphical horsepower. At the end of the day most games will be on both consoles and most games will look better on PS4. It makes no sense to choose the One over PS4. NO SENSE.
A game looking better does not make it better. If cod looks marginally better on ps4 yet it plays better on Xbox, which do you think people would rather play?

Y'all need to quit listening to rekka. Everything you've posted here come from the rekka/neogaf school of stanary and not reality. Ps4 is stronger on paper, but it's gonna take a while before we see what that really means for the games. Until then it's all speculation/stanary

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:what: I didn't know nikkas bought consoles just for launch games? :why:

both lists of exclusives right now are WACK.....there is no PS4 or Xbox exclusive I find even the least bit desirable

only games I care about right now are Madden, NBA 2K, and maybe that WatchDogs shyt

that should be more than enough to occupy me till Metal Gear Solid comes thru in 2014

as I said earlier the best games will be on both consoles......why not buy the cheaper console with better graphics???
If halo was a launch game people would get it for it....if uncharted or TLOU 2 was a launch game people would get it for it too, or if GTA V was a launch game and only nex gen a lot of people would get them for it, who cares if it's a launch game or not, its about good games........and you dont find any launch game desirable because PS4 doesnt really have much, and you are letting your Sony goggles/bias tell you that xbox does have anything when in fact they do, that's why all these lil stans was running around talking about MS blew their load and sony has 20 more games to announce, wait for games con, pax, TGS...everybody acknowledged that X1 had better games, but not that Sony hasnt added to their list they are acting like X1 doesnt have the games....when it does, ant a wide variety of them...like go look at the games announced for both systems and see how different the ones for X1 are. you dont like them sure, but they cover a lot of different type of gamers even tho we will only here how Xbox only has gears and Halo....Xbox is a billion dollar company they got there by adjusting and learning from their mistakes, they know the criticism they got for the lack of variety and that why I laugh at those choosing PS4 because they feel xbox wont have exclusives like last gen, just like sony made their controller better and made it easier to dev for, xbox made their D-pad good, and they will come with the games.
No they are not :what: Its not comparable to what Dead Rising does, stop that.

You just did what you complaining about in the post before this tho :dwillhuh:
So a nikka forgot about Lamezone. You guys when talking about Xbox 360 say Gears and Halo and act like every other game doesn't exist :sitdown:
And if you want to name all the launch exclusives, you are forgetting D4
Max: Curse of the brotherhood

Dead Rising 3

Spark

Below

Kinect Sports

Halo 5

Quantum Break

Sunset Overdrive

Killer Instinct

Forza 5

Ryse

Titanfall

That untitled Black Tusk studios game that has been getting mad hype internally

(They think it'll be one of there main franchises moving forward)

Crimson Dragon

Fantasia

Fighter Within

Fable Legends

Fifa 14 exclusive content

LocoCycle

Peggle 2

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

And all of that is just in year one :whew:

PS4, well, at least you got Killzone :heh:

:damn: I forgot about Fantasia, the best next gen game I've played :blessed:

You know Xbox got the games, when I keep changing what games I want for my top 3...shyt I got like 5-6 games I really want (all the sony stans pretty much got KZ as their only option as far as exclusives :lolbron: ), also a couple of those games are $20

:blessed:X1 year 1:ahh: a blessing, truly a blessing :lawd:

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
Not all for the Xbox One even tho I was mainly a 360 dikkrider this gen but cmon, how yall gonna act like DR3 isn't gonna be piff.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brand loyalty. shyt is baffling lol
Or maybe because they feel xbox has better games, the kinect, and ded servers for popular games like COD.

I think your brand loyalty(or maybe your wallet) is stopping you from seeing whats good about xbox :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
a little late into the console wars to be talking about "brand loyalty" :comeon:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you forgot the cloud :russ:
You can laugh, but the cloud will enable for users on X1 to play against better A.I...the cloud will process how users play and tactics they use, and have the A.I mimic it,,,next gen A.i that plays like people :win:

Sure you MIGHT have prettier games, but we will have a better experience your loss:leon:

I havent seen really anything next gen about PS4 besides graphics, but xbox has next gen graphics too, I would ask for some info about it, but it really doesnt matter until they get better games :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Half that list are bullshyt kinect titles and games that aren't available at launch:camby:
Funny, because only 5 were kinect titles, 7 were not launch, the other 15 are day one. Is straight up lying to yourself working out :wtf:
and we all know that is because the PS3 was harder to develop for and had a smaller install base at first cause it came out a year early so most devs made the 360 the lead platform to develop for

if the same was happening again then I might consider the decision more of a toss up BUT everything we've heard so far is that the PS4 is super easy to develop for and since both consoles will basically have the same PC structure, there won't be as many problems when the games get ported over on PS4

there is no doubt that during this gen that multiplats will look better on PS4......and if PS4 outsells the One by as large a margin as we're hearing right now.....then alotta multiplat developers will make the games more geared for PS4 where there will be a larger install base

I truly believe that unless you have some uncontrollable hard-on for the few exclusives that Microsoft got that ain't comin on PS4 (like Halo) then it would be STUPID to choose the One over PS4.

PS4 is $100 cheaper AND will have better graphical horsepower. At the end of the day most games will be on both consoles and most games will look better on PS4. It makes no sense to choose the One over PS4. NO SENSE.
If you was to base your decision over the price difference, then you'd be one dumb son of a bytch :manny:
You'd be assuming both consoles are equal when reality is they are vastly different. You should try to read up or even ask someone if you don't want to look yourself. But ask about PSN and XBL. Whats different next gen that might factor into all of this? XBL has 300,000 dedicated servers for EVERY GAME on the system.
:what: I didn't know nikkas bought consoles just for launch games? :why:

both lists of exclusives right now are WACK.....there is no PS4 or Xbox exclusive I find even the least bit desirable

only games I care about right now are Madden, NBA 2K, and maybe that WatchDogs shyt

that should be more than enough to occupy me till Metal Gear Solid comes thru in 2014

as I said earlier the best games will be on both consoles......why not buy the cheaper console with better graphics???
You mentioned Madden and 2K. You can finally play Team Up on 2K without worrying about the lag problems. It will actually work for the first time, Xbox One exclusive. Madden too, that online lag you feel most in football games. That shyt will be virtually gone :blessed: On sony? They charging you to play online now just like on xbox, but thats all we know. They haven't shown or even talked about how PSN is new and improved/etc. None of that. And what do they have to show for it? PSN on PS3, they don't even have control of it anymore. They can't stop ppl from hacking, can't ban you. So if those games are important to you? Xbox is the only place. And Xbox lets you gamble from your console (play games for money)
I think thats a big deal too, but people don't talk about that feature enough. Maybe they don't want to promote that :heh:
Or maybe because they feel xbox has better games, the kinect, and ded servers for popular games like COD.

I think your brand loyalty(or maybe your wallet) is stopping you from seeing whats good about xbox :yeshrug:
Thats exactly what goes on for PScentric gamers. Thats why XBox only has Halo and Gears, because thats what they heard Rekka say :snoop: