Dead Rising 3 locked at 30 FPS

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I mean...were nikkas really expecting 1080p 60 fps games? Not from these launch games anyways.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea why anyone would get the Xbox One. Why would you wanna pay $100 more of the weaker hardware? :why:

makes no sense to me and I owned a 360 this gen
We buy game consoles for games:ohhh:, if we just want to look at pretty shyt then a game console shouldn't be the thing to buy...KI, Spark, and Dead Rising look fun as shyt.....if you dont thing so then good for you, but the concept of buying a system because of the games should be simple to understand, and thats ignoring other things that could be important for someone like Kinect v2, xbox live...etc

Not that hard to understand :comeon:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
We buy game consoles for games:ohhh:, if we just want to look at pretty shyt then a game console shouldn't be the thing to buy...KI, Spark, and Dead Rising look fun as shyt.....if you dont thing so then good for you, but the concept of buying a system because of the games should be simple to understand, and thats ignoring other things that could be important for someone like Kinect v2, xbox live...etc

Well if Xbox had superior games I'd see your point but that isn't the case

The games offered at least at launch don't justify the 100 dollar difference

Daps
Reppin
NULL

who the hell bases their decision on which game console to buy based on launch titles? that is pretty MORONIC

this is a console that ur prolly gonna have for the next 5-10 years. you should base your decision on which console will provide more bang for the lifespan of the console

at the end of the day exclusives will even out.....I agree that there are no big time exclusives on PS4 but its dumb to think there won't be big-time titles coming out.......just look at this past gen......Uncharted and Last of US were among the best.......at the end of the day I think both consoles will have good exclusive content and most of the best games will be on both consoles

since games will be even, that is where performance and price come into the equation

I chose 360 last gen over PS3 because it was $100 cheaper and the PS3 didn't justify the increased price with sufficient performance difference. Multiplats looked better on 360 and exclusives were pretty comparable. This gen its PS4 being $100 cheaper while being more powerful. That is why getting the Xbox makes no sense. You are basically saying I want to pay more for less.

That is why I think its MORONIC to choose the Xbox one this gen.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Killzone is 60 fps?

:mindblown:

:ohlawd:
They are "targeting" that for the multiplayer. There's a video where they mention it, but they "officially" said they don't have it LOCKED at 60fps as of right now. Sony isn't known for achieving tho, they might lie about it like they did for GTA5 :heh:
killzone multi and forza are the only ones I think
Forza is 1080p/60fps EVERYTHING. Killzone is trying to tack on 60fps multi at the last second
The graphics will look less Killzoney for that tho. If the gameplay is killzoney, that sounds like a colorful piece of shyt if you ask me :hula:
who the hell bases their decision on which game console to buy based on launch titles? that is pretty MORONIC

this is a console that ur prolly gonna have for the next 5-10 years. you should base your decision on which console will provide more bang for the lifespan of the console

at the end of the day exclusives will even out.....I agree that there are no big time exclusives on PS4 but its dumb to think there won't be big-time titles coming out.......just look at this past gen......Uncharted and Last of US were among the best.......at the end of the day I think both consoles will have good exclusive content and most of the best games will be on both consoles

since games will be even, that is where performance and price come into the equation

I chose 360 last gen over PS3 because it was $100 cheaper and the PS3 didn't justify the increased price with sufficient performance difference. Multiplats looked better on 360 and exclusives were pretty comparable. This gen its PS4 being $100 cheaper while being more powerful. That is why getting the Xbox makes no sense. You are basically saying I want to pay more for less.

Well you don't know any of the IMPORTANT information. First off, Playstation exclusives don't sell because there not very good. Yes, Uncharted was good. Last of Us just came out at the end of the lifecycle, you acting like you had access to that game for a long period of time. There is nothing accounced for the future for you to be all happy for PS4. Nothing as of today, that Deep Down game looks boring as fukk.

Now the important shyt, how about having a working online network with dedicated servers for all games?
And the way the Xbox One system interacts with you? Bruh, you just ignorant to what the XB1 truly is all about
Trust me, you couldn't be more wrong, and you'll realize this before this year is up. Doesn't matter if you believe me now, but you'll see grasshopper :blessed:
Planetside 2 for PS4.
Mag for PS3
God of War 2 for PS2.
I feel my IQ dimishing by the fatboi1 post :facepalm:

purposely spelled it that way dummy

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well if Xbox had superior games I'd see your point but that isn't the case

The games offered at least at launch don't justify the 100 dollar difference
Well that all depends on preference, Im sure there is somebody out there just buying a PS4 for knack.

To me xbox does have better games so far for launch, if they didnt I'd get one later for the kinect. I see zero reasons/games to get a PS4 only game that looks okay is KZ, but I am giving myself a break from shooters, since that is all I played for the most part on 360, (until TF) but even then I wouldnt buy a PS4 for KZ. I can see why somebody might want a PS4, I dont see why it's so hard from some to comprehend that somebody thinks the games on xbox are better.

Like really, DR3 looks really good, hundreds of zombies on screen, no load times, so many customizations (that damn blanka mask got me wanting this game)
Killer instinct looks really good, and Spark :ohlawd:

When I say look good, I mean fun you know? Why we play games. :lupe:

3 games will provide experiences that can't be had on PS4, if those are experiences you dont want to have that's cool, but some of us do.

But sure the lack of seeing any 3rd party game for xbox, with it supposed weaker hardware, and also the $100 more is very easy to understand why somebody doesnt want an xbox, but with that said, PS4 hasnt showed any games that I feel are better than the combo of the 3 mention earlier in this post. Also, after sony saying that they have 30 games for launch or first year or whatever they said, it seems that most of those are just indie type games, and then they said that indie games will hold gamers over until more higher level games come out. Indies are cool and can be fun, but i'd rather just wait until MS gets the indie program going and enjoy these early games until more blockbusters and indie games come.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

well considering you dont have to choose sides, and can get the other system when they have better games and maybe even cheaper:ld:. I dont see anything moronic about that, but you seem like a dumb ass so continue with that train of thought, but you should never buy tech based on potential, or else you will be disappointed more times than not..i'd rather get the gaming system with the games, and also if I were to choose one for more potential, it would still be the xbox because of the kinect :leon: