Dead Rising 3 locked at 30 FPS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well considering you dont have to choose sides, and can get the other system when they have better games and maybe even cheaper:ld:. I dont see anything moronic about that, but you seem like a dumb ass so continue with that train of thought, but you should never buy tech based on potential, or else you will be disappointed more times than not..i'd rather get the gaming system with the games, and also if I were to choose one for more potential, it would still be the xbox because of the kinect :leon:

look most games will be on both platforms so this exclusives shyt is mute

second, the multiplats will look better on PS4 since its the more powerful console

third, once the exclusives get going the PS4 ones will look MUCH better cause they have the more powerful hardware

all that Kinect shyt is a gimmick, it will be irrelevant for most games

and to the guy talking about dedicated servers, not everyone plays online, I personally would rather play against a challenging AI than some fags online who are exploiting a glitch in the game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

second, the multiplats will look better on PS4 since its the more powerful console

third, once the exclusives get going the PS4 ones will look MUCH better cause they have the more powerful hardware

and to the guy talking about dedicated servers, not everyone plays online, I personally would rather play against a challenging AI than some fags online who are exploiting a glitch in the game

Ps3 was the most powerful console. Multiplats still looked better on Xbox

Ps4 exclusives are being shown now, and they don't look better than Xbox

"All that kinect shyt" is not a gimick. The upgrades to the user experience is worth the price alone. Also the kinect games have been getting universal praise at the games shows.

The cloud enhances A.I. As well just look at Forza.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ps3 was the most powerful console. Multiplats still looked better on Xbox

Ps4 exclusives are being shown now, and they don't look better than Xbox

"All that kinect shyt" is not a gimick. The upgrades to the user experience is worth the price alone. Also the kinect games have been getting universal praise at the games shows.

The cloud enhances A.I. As well just look at Forza.
You can repeat this lie until the end of the year and it will never be true.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well that all depends on preference, Im sure there is somebody out there just buying a PS4 for knack.

To me xbox does have better games so far for launch, if they didnt I'd get one later for the kinect. I see zero reasons/games to get a PS4 only game that looks okay is KZ, but I am giving myself a break from shooters, since that is all I played for the most part on 360, (until TF) but even then I wouldnt buy a PS4 for KZ. I can see why somebody might want a PS4, I dont see why it's so hard from some to comprehend that somebody thinks the games on xbox are better.

Like really, DR3 looks really good, hundreds of zombies on screen, no load times, so many customizations (that damn blanka mask got me wanting this game)
Killer instinct looks really good, and Spark :ohlawd:

When I say look good, I mean fun you know? Why we play games. :lupe:

3 games will provide experiences that can't be had on PS4, if those are experiences you dont want to have that's cool, but some of us do.

But sure the lack of seeing any 3rd party game for xbox, with it supposed weaker hardware, and also the $100 more is very easy to understand why somebody doesnt want an xbox, but with that said, PS4 hasnt showed any games that I feel are better than the combo of the 3 mention earlier in this post. Also, after sony saying that they have 30 games for launch or first year or whatever they said, it seems that most of those are just indie type games, and then they said that indie games will hold gamers over until more higher level games come out. Indies are cool and can be fun, but i'd rather just wait until MS gets the indie program going and enjoy these early games until more blockbusters and indie games come.

Spark isn't a launch game and you must be crazy if you on some :ohlawd: @ Killer Instinct. I bet you if that shyt was on both consoles you wouldn't give a 747 flying fukka bout it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can be in denial till the end of the year, but it will always be true:manny:
Son, you telling me Killzone Shadowfall doesn't look better than..oh wait there isn't no exclusive FPS coming out at launch.

Okay you telling me Knack doesn't look better than....:lolbron: Damn nothing to compare that to, Spark drops later.

Okay Drive Club, that game seriously shyts on Forza 5 and you know it but you want to play dumb.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Okay Drive Club, that game seriously shyts on Forza 5 and you know it but you want to play dumb.

:usure:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2416402/Forza-Motorsport-5-preview-Xbox-One.html

• Absolutely stunning visuals put PS4 Drive Club's graphics in the shade
This has been repeated by EVERYONE who has played the games. Yet you stans on this site continue to ignore it.

And Ryse looks just as good if not better than anything else on the ps4

*insert shytty gif. In 3....2........:ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can repeat this lie until the end of the year and it will never be true.
We all know this is the best looking game
th
I can't really see anything, but I know its PS4 exclusive so :noah:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
every thread about any next gen game descends into forza/drive club gifs :russ:
That retarded nikka Fatboi doesn't know how to read, seriously :ld:
Tell that dumb nikka I'll give him $2,000 in coli cash if he can find a website that isn't a blog saying DriveClub is better
Otherwise, those gifs ain't worth SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :win:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Spark isn't a launch game and you must be crazy if you on some :ohlawd: @ Killer Instinct. I bet you if that shyt was on both consoles you wouldn't give a 747 flying fukka bout it.

I know, thats why I later said these early games, but I can see where the confusion came in...my bad :yeshrug:

And I dont stan games because other people cant play it, I want KI because I have played it and it looks :banderas: to , if I wanted to name a game just because it was on xbox I would have said something like Forza because it looks better than the PS4 counterpart in pretty much every way besides the lack of night driving (and yes I played Driveclub already, and its nothing I would want to put on), but If I was also a stan I would just say it only has night to hide those shyt graphics :ohhh:

You say exclusives are mute, but then go on to talk about PS4 exclusives :stopitslime:

I already heard that last gen about ps3 and that wasnt true although im sure it will be true this gen, but the problem for me with PS3 ports being bad were not just because of the graphics, it was mainly because of performance, only a few games ever really stand out graphically, and after awhile you get used to them and then you are left with gameplay.

Im sure Kinect is a gimmick for you, but it's the main reason I am getting a xbox over ps4 or any next gen system at all, I've had the most fun with kinect games than any other games on my ps3 or 360 in the last year or two. FUN, you know why we play games:lupe: And you talk of the future like you know it, irrelevant for most games, shyt it probably will be, but you know when games do utilize it right then why would I care if its done half decent on other games? I dont need, nor do I want every game to be semi kinect, just give me a few games done right.

Also, back to exclusives, they do mean something if they are better than or more desired than 3rd party games for me. of the 5 games I want that have been announced, I want 5 really bad, only one is on both consoles. The wicher 3, which I might want more than the rest, and best believe if it was only on PS4 I would be taking a long look at one right now, but it's not, so it's not one game on PS4 that I see and say man I want that on xbox besides Resogun, but I dont see how I play that game for more than 3 weeks. Also with dedicated servers for ghost, that is big, and if I had any desire to play a FPS, I would be on that with a quickness.