Dead Rising 3 locked at 30 FPS

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:camby:Get this wack shyt up outa here. Doesn't even look better than Forza horizon.
It funny because it doesnt, games looks like an 08 driving game for last gen.

Originally I was on the why do I give a fukk about weather conditions, but then I seen a gran turismo vid :patrice:and I had to rethink that..shyt looked nicet, but whats being done on drive club looks like trash..I dont see any reason somebody would want it, besides that its free for PS+ or maybe its the only driving game on PS4 idk, but after playing it, uhhh naw im good you can take that back:camby:.

I would rather be stuck with only knack to play for a month, than to have to play drive club for a week, nikkas act like the game is good because it has a night mode :bryan:

Like making shyt darker is going to make it a better game. they treat knack like an almost not ugly girl, look guys in that dark she aint so bad:lolbron:
But i'd much rather have the hot chick with the lights on :win: on that note, im not buying any of them, ima wait until forza have some rain and snow effects

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It funny because it doesnt, games looks like an 08 driving game for last gen.

Originally I was on the why do I give a fukk about weather conditions, but then I seen a gran turismo vid :patrice:and I had to rethink that..shyt looked nicet, but whats being done on drive club looks like trash..I dont see any reason somebody would want it, besides that its free for PS+ or maybe its the only driving game on PS4 idk, but after playing it, uhhh naw im good you can take that back:camby:.

I would rather be stuck with only knack to play for a month, than to have to play drive club for a week, nikkas act like the game is good because it has a night mode :bryan:

Like making shyt darker is going to make it a better game. they treat knack like an almost not ugly girl, look guys in that dark she aint so bad:lolbron:
But i'd much rather have the hot chick with the lights on :win: on that note, im not buying any of them, ima wait until forza have some rain and snow effects

Rain has never been a part of a Forza game. It would be nice to have, but fans of the series aren't missing it. I'm glad they've spent time on making everything beautiful and run smoothly. And concentrating on physics and A.I. Also having all cars be premium is a big deal. Being a launch title you can't expect everything, but if you judge it by what IS included it looks to be an amazing game.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rain has never been a part of a Forza game. It would be nice to have, but fans of the series aren't missing it. I'm glad they've spent time on making everything beautiful and run smoothly. And concentrating on physics and A.I. Also having all cars be premium is a big deal. Being a launch title you can't expect everything, but if you judge it by what IS included it looks to be an amazing game.
I know bro, Ive had I think every forza beside 2 and 1, I'm about to get my copy of Horizon bad from a friend, but I dont see myself buying more that one racing game unless they come out with a midnight club dub edition or something that plays similarly, so I'd rather wait until a later version of it, seeing the advancements that they have dont throughout the series, I think they the next version will be much better than this one, and also even tho I like forza, I dont want to play it more than KI, Spark, TW3, DR3, or TF so I dont know when ill be able to play it,

Im sure it will be a great game, but just not better that what I have seen so far....on a fun scale not a looks, but I do think the drivatar thing will be really good, and unless Xbox has some crazy black friday sales, I dont see myself owning a next gen forza game until 6

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka's with Xbox will have exclusives to play at launch.

KI
dead rising
Crimson Dragon
Ryse
froza

PS4 players....Knack and drive club

Guess yall can watch blu rays tho

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

KI
dead rising
Crimson Dragon
Ryse
froza

this is the type of dumb ass logic that ruins xbots credibility

you want to list all the big xbox exclusives but only list knack & drive club for PS4 :stopitslime:

like killzone dont exist. and the list grows if we add free to play titles like you added killer instinct to your list.

but hey, if a false reality is whats required to make the xbox look better, then you go right ahead :win:

let your imagination run wild

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dead: @ god of war 2 but mag and planetside are legit
No they are not :what: Its not comparable to what Dead Rising does, stop that.

you want to list all the big xbox exclusives but only list knack & drive club for PS4 :stopitslime:

like killzone dont exist. and the list grows if we add free to play titles like you added killer instinct to your list.

but hey, if a false reality is whats required to make the xbox look better, then you go right ahead :win:

You just did what you complaining about in the post before this tho :dwillhuh:
So a nikka forgot about Lamezone. You guys when talking about Xbox 360 say Gears and Halo and act like every other game doesn't exist :sitdown:
And if you want to name all the launch exclusives, you are forgetting D4
By Xbox Wire Staff posted September 20, 2013 at 6:00 AM

D4ScreenShot00289.bmp
Microsoft Studios and Access Games unveiled “D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die” for the first time at the Tokyo Game Show. The episodic noir adventure follows the story of David Young, a detective with the ability to travel back in time who must use his power to solve his wife’s murder and prevent it from ever occurring.

“D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die” uses the power of Kinect to enable advanced gesture and voice control which reflect the hero’s actions and emotions in each scene, bringing the player into the game. “D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die” will be available exclusively on Xbox One.
Xbox Wire had the opportunity to talk with Swery65, the creative mind behind "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die," about his upcoming Xbox One project.
D4ScreenShot00561.bmp

What is your inspiration for "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die?"I've had the concept in my head since 2010, when we released Deadly Premonition. I wanted to create a game that allowed players to really slip into a world and follow the stories of the characters there while experiencing things with them. I always strive to create game mechanics, stories, and settings that blur the line between games and the real world, and when I saw the Kinect hardware, I knew it was the missing piece to my puzzle.
D4ScreenShot00346.bmp

Can you tell us a bit more about the story and core gameplay mechanics? The main character of the story is David Young, a private detective. Two years ago, someone killed his wife. He lost his memories of the incident, but in exchange, he received the ability to travel into the past. He uses this ability to crack cases to lead him closer to the truth about his wife's death, and if possible, to find a way to save her life.
In the game, the player becomes Young and travels between the past and the present searching for clues about his wife's death.
The player controls the character in a 3D space and approaches different objects to find clues. The player can also interact with a variety of unusual characters by speaking to them and monitoring them, and execute special actions in order to proceed through the story.
All of these controls use Kinect, and can be done from a sitting position on your couch.
D4ScreenShot00304.bmp

Why did you choose Xbox One as the platform to bring your vision of "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die" to life? What aspects of Kinect allow you to create a unique gameplay experience?This game is centered around the idea of "empathy." The game mechanics have been built around the idea of "replicating senses."
Both its hard specs and the Kinect control device make the Xbox One the best possible way to express these two pillars that support our game.
The new Kinect can detect palm shape, it can capture players' posture when they're sitting, and it allows for natural voice input. By using these attributes effectively, I believe that we can succeed at "replicating senses."
"D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die" is not a game about mimicking poses and gestures that appear on the screen. It's a game that replicates senses through allowing players to interact the way they want using Kinect, and I think that makes it very unique.
We think of Kinect as an input device no different than a mouse or a controller. We've coded the process of replicating actions on the screen so that players can use Kinect to do it all.I think it's a bit hard to explain. Playing the actual game is the best way to understand it, I think. You'll have to wait a little longer, but trust me, it'll be worth it!
That's it. I love you all!
Max: Curse of the brotherhood

Dead Rising 3

Spark

Below

Kinect Sports

Halo 5

Quantum Break

Sunset Overdrive

Killer Instinct

Forza 5

Ryse

Titanfall

That untitled Black Tusk studios game that has been getting mad hype internally

(They think it'll be one of there main franchises moving forward)

Crimson Dragon

Fantasia

Fighter Within

Fable Legends

Fifa 14 exclusive content

LocoCycle

Peggle 2

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

And all of that is just in year one :whew:

PS4, well, at least you got Killzone :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm talking about system movers...

No one buying a ps4 for Killzone, Killzone just happens to be title thats exclusive on the system. I get free to play games on my phone, facebook and computer all the time, don't need a console for that....:stopitslime:

People will actually buy a system over all the title I listed outside of ryse ironically.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No one buying a ps4 for Killzone, Killzone just happens to be title thats exclusive on the system. I get free to play games on my phone, facebook and computer all the time, don't need a console for that....:stopitslime:

People will actually buy a system over all the title I listed outside of ryse ironically.
:laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You talk about kz like its standard bundle with each system. Killzone currently has more preorders then any first party exclusive

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No they are not :what: Its not comparable to what Dead Rising does, stop that.

You just did what you complaining about in the post before this tho :dwillhuh:
So a nikka forgot about Lamezone. You guys when talking about Xbox 360 say Gears and Halo and act like every other game doesn't exist :sitdown:
And if you want to name all the launch exclusives, you are forgetting D4
Max: Curse of the brotherhood

Dead Rising 3

Spark

Below

Kinect Sports

Halo 5

Quantum Break

Sunset Overdrive

Killer Instinct

Forza 5

Ryse

Titanfall

That untitled Black Tusk studios game that has been getting mad hype internally

(They think it'll be one of there main franchises moving forward)

Crimson Dragon

Fantasia

Fighter Within

Fable Legends

Fifa 14 exclusive content

LocoCycle

Peggle 2

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

And all of that is just in year one :whew:

PS4, well, at least you got Killzone :heh:

Half that list are bullshyt kinect titles and games that aren't available at launch:camby:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/21/tgs-three-reasons-why-dead-rising-3-won-me-over
TGS: Three Reasons Why Dead Rising 3 Won Me Over
Freedom is a major hallmark of the Dead Rising series, and during my demo I was reminded just how open both combat and exploration could be. From the start, the Microsoft representative guiding our demo switched weapons constantly. He tossed a flashlight into a zombies face, pulled a wrench from his inventory and violently pummeled a few zombies. He continued to do the same with a traffic cone, and a katana -- which the rep used to initiate a special kill move that ripped through a zombie like butter.

The environment itself looked great, with everything running at a steady 30 frames-per-second rate according to Producer Mike Jones. A reporter in the room mentioned some of the prior framerate issues seen previously at Gamescom. Jones replied that they've been working closely with Microsoft to correct the issues from the prior build. This one performed notably well in all situations. Even when zombies were everywhere on screen. And this was true during a funny grand finale that I'll explain later.
:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ps3 was the most powerful console. Multiplats still looked better on Xbox

Ps4 exclusives are being shown now, and they don't look better than Xbox

"All that kinect shyt" is not a gimick. The upgrades to the user experience is worth the price alone. Also the kinect games have been getting universal praise at the games shows.

The cloud enhances A.I. As well just look at Forza.

and we all know that is because the PS3 was harder to develop for and had a smaller install base at first cause it came out a year early so most devs made the 360 the lead platform to develop for

if the same was happening again then I might consider the decision more of a toss up BUT everything we've heard so far is that the PS4 is super easy to develop for and since both consoles will basically have the same PC structure, there won't be as many problems when the games get ported over on PS4

there is no doubt that during this gen that multiplats will look better on PS4......and if PS4 outsells the One by as large a margin as we're hearing right now.....then alotta multiplat developers will make the games more geared for PS4 where there will be a larger install base

I truly believe that unless you have some uncontrollable hard-on for the few exclusives that Microsoft got that ain't comin on PS4 (like Halo) then it would be STUPID to choose the One over PS4.

PS4 is $100 cheaper AND will have better graphical horsepower. At the end of the day most games will be on both consoles and most games will look better on PS4. It makes no sense to choose the One over PS4. NO SENSE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

KI
dead rising
Crimson Dragon
Ryse
froza

:what: I didn't know nikkas bought consoles just for launch games? :why:

both lists of exclusives right now are WACK.....there is no PS4 or Xbox exclusive I find even the least bit desirable

only games I care about right now are Madden, NBA 2K, and maybe that WatchDogs shyt

that should be more than enough to occupy me till Metal Gear Solid comes thru in 2014

as I said earlier the best games will be on both consoles......why not buy the cheaper console with better graphics???