Dead Cells (PC, PS4, XBOX, SWITCH)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whose playing this piff? This game is amazing.

Im a little lost. Can you control where you go? It seems im continuing to go to the toxic sewers and i cant seem to get out of there. Its like it never ends...

You can control where you go....you don't have to go to the Toxic Sewers. You can go from the starting area to the Promenade Of The Condemned.

From Promenade Of The Condemned you can go to the Ramparts, or if you have Runes (items that let you access hidden areas) you can go to the Ossuary or the Prison Depths.

If you go to the Toxic Sewers you can go to the Ancient Sewers, then the Insufferable Crypt.

Etc, etc, etc.

There is different bosses for if you go to Promenade Of The Condemned, or the Ancient Sewers, too.

Fred.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Im a little lost. Can you control where you go? It seems im continuing to go to the toxic sewers and i cant seem to get out of there. Its like it never ends...
There's 2 places you can go from the first stage. Promenade of the condemned is the other. Toxic sewers is the more difficult of the 2

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I’ve been playing the hell out of this game too. I got to the third boss.
The areas have a few variations but you should always be looking for the doors that take you to the next area. If you don’t find one you may have passed it and need to do some back tracking. The game is basically loops where you get better weapons and perks each time.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Just got this on the Switch. Didn’t even know about this game. I made it to the Conceirge boss and got smacked lol... I don’t like that timed door shyt though and the damn sewer

:sadcam:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I made it to the hand of the king a few times.
After playing the loops over and over this game is easier than I thought at first.
I've ended up just speed running to get the timed doors and end up mopping the floor with each boss except the final boss which I haven't beaten yet.
Haven't played the game in a few weeks though. The loops became way too monotonous with very little weapon variation.
I'll pick it back up in a few days. I might have just over done it playing it every single day and burned myself out.

• Dap

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Can't beat the hand, keep rushing it in phase 2. Pyrotechnics OP, fire/burn builds the way to go.

• Dap

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Finally beat this :blessed:

Damage reduction armour/grenades worked for me, was running at 65% (you can max this up to 75%) . Also had 4 health flasks which I used up at the Hand. Fire specced Turrets & Firebrand

New Game+ time :jawalrus: