DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Everything about him is off:hhh:
Ignoring the lack of charisma or presence and being emotional...
Bruce got a kiddie folder filled with recruits to replace Jason. Bruce said he was done with Robins after Jason was kilt. Drake only got the job cuz he broke into the cave and volunteered himself....and the password for the kiddie files is dikk???????????????:picard::scust::gucci::dwillhuh:

Are they trolling?
All I can think is the person who cast him and wrote him hates Batman. 60 year old Iain Glen taking down criminals. He looks frail af and the accent jeezus christ

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:whoo:damn, this show never disappoints.....

RIP to Hank
michaeljordan-crying.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
jason ain't shyt, connor slow af for a guy with super speed and hank shoulda been in the lab with them

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Red Hood storyline is moving too fast. Was there even a time lapse between Jason’s death and his reemergence? shyt feels like he came back in a day. In the animated movie, 5 years passed :gucci:

Part of the issue is the actor that plays Jason isn’t remotely intimidating and there’s no time lapse with him being older and more imposing.

Also this dumb girl Dawn really though ol boy gave her a loaded pistol :mjlol:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:mjlol: this show is goofy AF. they upped the corniness in this season and the fight choreo is EXTRA stiff.

i do like this more accurate take on batman tho. :mjgrin: everybody goin in on his weird ass

glad they bushed the orange hair on starfire :blessed:

edit: also red hood took years to manifest itself, this shyt took like a week.. :bryan:

wtf is DC doing out here in these streets

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i'll chalk it up to that shyt he was smoking. idk why batman didn't look into the chemistry shyt and try to figure out what it was. i bet its a derivative of the fear toxin in reverse to help combat jason's ptsd, i mean why have scarecrow if you not gonna have fear toxin :manny: